More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

One sensual massage for her, one reverse cowgirl for me.

The winter solstice marked the first day of Christmas, and I was excited to open our first presents that morning. We open our doors pull out the cards she says, “On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ooh a sensual massage. Nice. Okay what did you draw?” With a smirk, “my true love gave to me 1 reverse cowgirl!”

I grabbed the oil for her massage, and she states, “as much as I love your rub downs, I think we can both have a better time if we wait until tonight since I have to work today.” It took a lot not to get worked up anticipating the fact that we were definitely fucking tonight, but knowing that based on the rules of our Christmas project we would have to fuck every night since day one was reverse cowgirl made me thrilled with this arrangement.

After each of us showered, we climbed in the bed naked Cheri laid face down, I opened the oil and started rubbing her neck, needing her shoulder working her back. Her hips and ass were tight and sore as I massaged them I would slide each and down rubbing her slit with the side of my hand letting a finger push in to her asshole and her pussy occasionally. I worked down her left leg working kinks out all along her hamstring and calf. I massaged her foot and the. Started at her right foot massaging it and working back up her leg and to her hamstring to tease her anus and pussy. She rolled over and I started at her feet massaging the tops, lubing up her shins, rubbing her thighs getting the knots out as I flicked her clit working the inner thighs to the hips and pubic mound. I massaged her belly, and then up to her right armpit, all the way to her finger tips, and back to her shoulder, her neck, I rubbed gently on her face. Down the left arm and back and finally massaging her chest and breast, needing them like dough. I finished with her in an embrace with me behind her pinching, and rolling her nipples as I kiss her neck. She stops me and kicks up each side of my cock and slides on top slowly wiggling her hips half way down and back to the edge she repeats this three more times before completely taking my full length. Cheri, begins slamming her self up and down quickly and enthusiastically rubbing her clit viciously with one hand as she fucked herself silly on my dong. “Oh My GOD! Your dick is so deep, uhngng, fuck, fuck, ohhh fuck! Ahh,” was her first orgasm, she pulled off of me flopped down, “my legs are too weak, can you finish me?” I knew what she wanted. I put her legs on my shoulders and started slamming my full length inside her my large balls smacking her ass, she was making wild noises with each ministration of my dick. She came 3 more times, and I pulled out blowing my load all over both of us.

On the second day of Christmas

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)