More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

What do you do?

One of the Lost Boys gets pushed out

You're about to look through the bushes when one of the Lost Boys pushes another one out. Tiger Lilly screams, causing everyone to run back to their camp. You follow the Lost Boys as you can't get out of your head how Peter has managed to get away with being a girl leader of the Lost Boys. Peter smiles as all the lost boys high five each other until the boy that was pushed out returns. You look at Peter before you say, "You all know that Peter is a girl right?"

"W-What are you talking about?" says Peter as you look at him "I am not the leader of the Lost Girls, it's the Lost Boys for a reason. I am as much of a guy as you are."

"Well I don't know a lot of guys who have very high pitch voice like you do, Peter?" you say, which kinda makes Peter blush and that was another mark in the Peter's a girl column in your books.

"Peter's no girl, no girl could beat Captain Hook as many times as he did. Plus I stay in the hut next to Peter and Wendy and well I don't know how two girls would make the noise that they make at night," one of the Lost Boys says as Wendy now joins Peter in blushing as you laugh. Clearly those boys haven't heard of lesbians yet. Boy were they missing out, you thought as you tried to find a way to show it without causing them to attack you.

"Look, I know that Peter is a girl and I am going to prove it to you all. Peter pull your pants down and show everyone that you are female," you say looking at Peter, as Wendy stops him from doing it.

"Wait a moment, why does he have to prove anything to you? I mean you are new here and all, you have no idea what Peter is like and how he is. If you are so sure why don't you bet something on it," Wendy said as the Lost Boys all nod agreeing with her. Peter just stays quiet as Wendy assure him that everything will be okay.

"Sure how about once I prove that Peter is a girl that I get to show her what a man is like?" you say as you are really sure that he is actually a she. The Lost Boys are shocked.

One of them then starts to talk. "Well, what does Peter get out of it when he shows you that he is a boy? I mean it's not fair that he doesn't get anything if you may get something for being right. That isn't what a bet is?" The other boys nod as agree with him.

"Well, how about you have to do whatever I say as long as you are here if you are wrong. If you are right then I will do anything you want as long as you are here," Peter said as Peter finally found his voice. You nod as you are sure that he is actually a girl.

"Well, I don't think it's right that Peter should have to show everything to everyone. Go into that hut, but we need someone to confirm it," says Tinkerbell as she starts to get into this bet.

All of a sudden Tiger Lilly walks out from the bushes fully dressed with a smile on her face. "Well, I think since Peter has seen me nude that I should be the one to see it. Plus I am not really for or against the 'Peter is a girl' thing anyway." You and Peter nod in agreement as you both enter the hut. Peter looks a little nervous about pulling down his pants as you and Tiger Lily watch.

"You want a hand, Peter?" you say as Peter knows. You go over and reach Peter's pants as you put your hand down them to feel Peter's groin.

So were you right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)