More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shendude Shendude

So were you right?

Yup.

You are not particularly surprised when you confirm that Peter is, in fact, a girl, but it's still gratifying to know that you were right.

Tiger Lily, on the other hand, is rather shocked when you pull Peter's pants down to reveal a shaved pussy...also a great pair of legs and a well-rounded ass, but all she has eyes for his Peter's womanhood.

"I don't believe it!" the bronze-skinned beauty declared. "Peter really is a girl! I can't believe I've been lusting after another girl!"

Then she paused, and turned to you, infuriated. "I hope you're pleased with yourself; who am I going to fantasize about fucking me now?"

You smile. "Just because Peter's a girl, doesn't mean you can't fantasize about her. And if you need a guy specifically, there's always me."

Tiger Lily looked thoughtful. "Hmm. Those are good points. Let me get back to you on that...after we announce our discovery."

"Hey! Stop talking about me like I'm not here!"

Throughout this exchange Peter has been just standing there, looking embarrassed and angry. Still, there's something in her stance and expression (and speaking of, her face is actually pretty cute; it's amazing no one had figured out her true gender before) that suggests this whole thing is turning her on a tad. Having revealed her shapely lower half, you wonder what she looks like on top.

"Sure, Peter," you say. "Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off...although you can keep the hat and shoes on. The sword too."

Peter pouts, but she obeys. Underneath her tunic, she has quite a large number of bandages holding down her breasts. You are quite pleased with the result when she removes them, letting her tits swing forth freely. She's not "porn star" endowed like Tiger Lily, but she does have a nice handful each.

You look down at her slit, which is very obviously wet. Yup, she's definitely turned on.

"Let's go outside," you declare.

As expected, everyone is as shocked as Tiger Lily had been...except Wendy.

"Hey, there Mister. Are you going to take her virginity?" she asks, her tone seductive.

Everyone stops staring at the naked Peter, and turn their astonished eyes to Wendy, who is grinning lasciviously. You match her grin.

"I am, yes," you state matter-of-factually. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering...if you let me watch, I'll do whatever you want for as long as you're here too!"

You laugh. "Sure, that works for me. So, let's get on with it, shall we?"

Do you deflower Peter in the open, or take her (and Wendy) back into the hut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)