More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddoggon Maddoggon

What's next?

One of the Girls... Literally

It was a rough night, I had never been so humiliated in my life, and I was having trouble sleeping. My whole body was aching for seemingly no reason. I especially felt pain in my chest, ass, and especially my crotch. I was starting to suspect that the panties were restricting my cock too much, so I was about to take them off when they started to feel very comfortable, like they fit perfectly, and after that point I didn't feel any more pain, do I just decided to leave it be and go back to sleep.

I wake up in the morning and I feel incredibly weird, but I'm not entirely sure why. I go to the bathroom to piss and I pass by the mirror and for a split second it looks like I have tits. I was so tired I ignored it... until it hit me and I run back over to the mirror, oh my God, I do have breasts! Not only that, my facial and bodily structures are completely feminine. I turn around and look as my now completely round and cute as hell butt in the princess panties. There was only one thing left to check, to know if I was truly female. The idea of losing my cock feels scary, even if it wasn't very big, it feels like such an important aspect of being a man. I close my eyes and pull down the panties, I reach for my thing and can't seem to feel it. I finally open my eyes and see that instead of my little dick, there is a cute little pussy instead.

I can't believe this, I'm a girl, but how?! I stare more in the mirror at my hot new body, I squeeze my tits together and pinch my nipples. The more I stare at myself, the more my pussy starts to leak. I turn around and look at my ass as I spread my own cheeks, eventually I can't stand it and I start rubbing my pussy. I start out slow, as I'm not entirely sure how to do this, but I feel like it comes to me pretty naturally. I start to shove entire fingers inside of my cunt and it feels amazing. I use one hand to grab a tit while I finger myself and it is complete bliss. I then cum, harder than I even had in my life. I get up and look in the mirror again. Too bad it's not just some horny fantasy, because I'm still a girl.

I walk back to my room and see a new text message on my phone. "Good morning Princess, I bet you just got acquainted with your new body, I will explain everything once you meet me for some coffee -Hannah"

I have no idea what Hannah just did to me, but I have a bad feeling about all of this...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)