More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Who gets the license?

One of Circe's minions in the DC Comics Universe

You slither along the stone tiles looking for that nice fat mouse whose scent continually tickles your forked tongue.

A human hand grabs you just behind your head and a soothing sensation spreads throughout your lengthy body, aborting your urge to lash out.

Then abruptly you are once again human with Circe’s hand clasped around your throat. The purple haired sorceress glares into your eyes and you do your best not to smirk at her, lest she decide to turn you back into a serpent.

“If you dare to use that magical artifact upon me again, I won’t bother to change you back and this time you’ll be the mouse.”

You can’t help but roll your eyes, your hand rubbing your throat as she finally lets go, “It’s not a ‘magical artifact’, it’s a Sex License. Seriously, I don’t even know what you’re so bent out of shape for. If you didn’t want to have sex, just say no. Yea, it’s illegal but you’re an immortal goddess beyond the laws of men. What do you care?”

Her eyes narrow at you and she turns with a swish of her voluminous purple cape, hiding the mostly bare expanse of her hips, navel and legs from your appreciative gaze. But when she sits down on her throne all that lovely smooth flesh is back on display. You quickly jerk your eyes up as she talks, “It is an absurdly powerful magical artifact I assure you. Your pitiful mind’s belief otherwise is just one of its effects.”

“Okaay…” you agree as you run your hands along your currently nude form seductively, “But I still don’t see the harm. I know you enjoyed it. You told me you came over and over again-“

There was a softening in her beautiful features and you see a ghost of all those orgasms you gave her in those eyes but she swiftly raises her hand, “Enough. Cheetah has completed her task. Wonder Woman shall no doubt arrive soon. Retrieve that… artifact from your quarters.”

You pout briefly at her dismissal but perk up considerably at the prospect of getting to use the Sex License on Wonder Woman. You turn on your heel and jog across the wide open space of Circe’s audience chamber/ ritual room, heading deeper into the jungle temple and your own modest room.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)