More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

One night around Akhaten (10th Doctor and Martha Jones)

"This place is amazing!" Martha shouted as the pair moved through the crowded streets. "Is it?" The Doctor asked, his hands in his pockets, his eyebrow raised as he looked about the place. "Well... I suppose it's alright. Well... It's interesting at least... Well... Yeah... It's amazing." He grinned at his young companion and they laughed together.

They were walking down a busy market street of the populated asteroid. Every kind of alien imaginable was surrounding them, all sorts of street vendors and people passed them by without so much as a second glance. It was like a medieval fair in the heart of New York City during Comic Con. Totally alien.

Martha wrapped her arm around The Doctor's and hugged herself close to him. He smiled at her and then pointed at a stand.

"Hungry?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah." She grinned up at him and the pair moved up to the vender and ordered food. The Doctor did all the ordering and after just a brief moment, he handed her a cup of vaguely orange looking paste.

The Doctor beamed at her as Martha stared down at the food with apprehension. "Go on, this is, without a doubt one of the finest delicacies in this galaxy." He grinned and they both began to eat, The Doctor taking a big spoonful, while Martha tried just a little taste of the paste...

Both spat their food onto the ground with equal abhorrence. Martha looked at him with a disapproving glare. "Finest delicacies in the galaxy?" she repeated, accusatorily. The Doctor was still pulling a face from how bad the food had tasted, he looked at his companion and shook his head. "It's... An acquired taste." He reassured her, and tossed his cup in a nearby trashbin.

The pair continued to walk along, when Martha pointed at a building that seemed to have a lot of aliens moving inside of. "What's that?" She asked, the Doctor shrugged in response. "Only one way to find out." He said, grinning at her and together they moved to the building. They moved inside and were greeted by a tall, fat, purple alien with no hair and six arms.

"Two?" It asked, they looked at one another and raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." The doctor said with an uncertain nod.

"Alone, together or with the party?" They once again exchanged confused looks, but Martha spoke up. "Uh, together?" She asked, and the Doctor nodded. He looked at the alien and it nodded. "Wrist band?" The alien asked, holding up two wrist bands, The Doctor and Martha took this to mean that they needed the bands in order to enter... Whatever they were about to enter, when in actual fact, it was merely one of the bonus perks of the establishment...

They held out their wrists and the alien clipped the bands over them.

"Oh..." They both said in unison. "That... That's odd..." The Doctor said, examining the wristband with interest. "It's... mmmm... tingly." Martha said, feeling her pussy beginning to heat up, moistening and she began to rub her thighs together. She grabbed the Doctor's hand and there was an odd charge between them, as if they both felt the other's hands as they touched... As if they could feel *how* and *what* they both were feeling.

They moved into the building and their eyes widened at the sight inside.


Aliens of every size shape and breed were fucking one another like animals, the smell of cum, sweat and lust filled their nostrils so much that they nearly fell over. A very sexy humanoid alien woman moved up to them and smiled. "You two are private, yes?" She asked. Martha jumped to answer. "Yes!" She said, looking back at the Doctor with love and devotion. The Doctor looked between the two of them and frowned. "Come with me... I will show you to your room." The woman smiled and lead the pair to a door, which opened as they neared it.

The pair moved through the door and the alien woman blew them a kiss.

"Enjoy your time." She said, and left them alone in the small room.

The Doctor began to laugh. "Well... This is certainly... Interesting..." The Doctor began but slowly tailed off as he watched with shock as Martha began to undress in front of him. "Martha! What are you doing?!" He demanded to know, but then let out a soft gasp as Martha touched her now bare and fully exposed pussy lips. The Doctor felt his twin cocks beginning to grow in his pants, he stared at her with amazement, it was as if every movement she made, he could feel, he could feel how her pussy was pulsing, how wet she was, his fingers felt as if they were the once pressing down against her clit, gently rubbing slow, sensual circles around her button while he could feel how sensitive she was there... He could feel the pleasure she was giving to herself!

"Ohhhhh Doctor... Please... Just this once... Fuck me." She said, nodding her head, her mouth open, her eyebrows drawn together her forehead furrowed in a look of utter pleasure

What should the Doctor do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)