More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

One last prank

You can feel your heartbeat racing, your pulse worsening, your hand trembling, you missed a spot and now you're grabbing the eyeliner to fix that, everything has to be perfect for this night, the eyeliner touches your eyelid and you move it slowly, you lift it up and look well at the mirror: it's perfect, you're finally ready to meet him.

You have spent hours and hours in the last few weeks kicking your feet, giggling, red cheeks and heart shaped eyes, typing on your laptop the sweetest things you could think of and sending them to Steven, your handsome long distance boyfriend, he makes your heart melt and feel butterflies in your stomach with the stuff he sends you, from heart felt love messages to straight up poetry, so when he said he would be moving in with a friend of his in your town, you knew you had to see him as soon as possible.

You put everything back in your purse and check your phone, your Uber is less than a minute away, you grab your purse and walk outside, you are wearing a beautiful purple bodycon dress that reaches just below your buttocks, really tight so that Steven can see everything you have to offer on the outside, although your bare legs and arms don't do much against the cold, but before you can even complain the Uber parks in front of you.


You check your makeup one last time before pressing the doorbell, you anxiously tap your feet on the ground, with a nervous smile and horny fantasies clouding your thoughts, you're finally here and you're gonna see him for the first time, you brought condoms just in case he didn't, you're ovulating and hopefully he's as pent up as you are, you can hear his footsteps get closer to the door, it opens and... You can't believe what you see.

John Smith, the last person you were hoping to see right now, the man that has been tormenting you all these years, is standing right in front of you, with a devilish smile, you are stunned for a second so he manages to pull you in, you fall to the floor, the contents of your purse now scattered in front of you, as he locks the doors behind you.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" you yell.

"Yell as much as you want, the neighbors aren't home" he says.

There's no way you typed out a completely wrong direction.

"What did you do to him? Did you plan this with him?!"

"I just made him up, all of the pics where from google"

This is the asshole that spread your nudes when you sent them to your crush, your pussy might as well have been the school flag for the rest of the semester.

"What the fuck? Weren't you gonna go to work in a farm or something?"

"I have a job in NY but that's in a couple weeks, so I had a few days to say goodbye to everybody and give you one last nipple twister"

"Is this how you say goodbye?!"

He crouches on top of you and genuinely squeezes your nipples, you grab his hands but all of your strength can't stop him from twisting, an awfully familiar pain. You roll over, holding your tits as you groan in pain, breathing hard face down, nursing your sore nipples, when you feel him pull on your dress, ripping it up and tossing it to the side.

"What the fuck, man?!" you complain, your now almost naked body is fully on display, he helps you up.

"I just wanted to give you something to remember me by" he rips off your bra, exposing your hurt nipples.

"And you did all that just to harass me again?!" he now rips your panties, your expensive lingerie you bought for Steven now on the floor.

"Of course, we have something special"

He unbuckles his pants and his erect cock flops out, even bigger than the one in the pics "Steven" had sent you, he walks slowly toward you and you walk back until you are against the wall, he looks down on you, his chiseled body now touching yours, you try and push him but you can't make him move, not even an inch, he holds your face by the cheeks and steals a kiss from you, conflicted feelings bubble up but it only makes you more angry, you spit at his face but when it lands he just grabs it with his finger and eats it, you can't do anything to stop him.

John grabs your leg and pulls it up, your left knee now touching his chest, your pussy touching his hard cock, you feel him on your clit, you try to push him off again and you barely move him, but when he pushes back he enters you, his whole 6 and a half inches inside you, his strong arm now grabbing both of your hands, you're helpless against him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" your facade slips more with every second.

He doesn't respond, instead lifts your hands up above your head and steals another kiss from you, you're still angry of course but your face clearly reveals your lust, and it only gets worse when he starts moving.

The sound of his balls slapping you is the best aphrodisiac you could have asked for, you can feel him inside you, pushing carelessly, using you, his square jawed face is a mix between lust and deviousness, or maybe you're imagining the lust part.

He pushes hard, getting as deep as he can, and you can't help but moan, you close your eyes to focus on his touch and you feel him moving your leg from his right hand to the inside of his elbow, still holding it high enough to pound you thoughtless, he keeps going hard, his thick cock touches every one of your spots, the pleasure makes you open your eyes and the first thing you see is his cellphone with its camera pointing right at your face.

"Come on, keep moaning!"

"Stop that!"

He shifts the focus of the camera to your crotch before poundind you even harder, you can't help but moan when you feel his dick knocking at your womb, he fits in you perfectly.

"I'm sending that one to your dad" he says while putting his phone in his back pocket, with a smile on his face.

He pulls out of you and lets your leg down, you can barely stand on your own after all of that, he pushes you down and you stumble for a second before landing on all fours.

"Just like in the pictures" he says from behind.

You feel his finger going into your asshole, the teasing is unbearable and you have to stop yourself from yelling at him to keep going, your arms are too weak and you end up with your face on the floor when John finally enters you again.

He grabs your hands and holds them with his left hand, using his stronger right to spank your ass while he starts pounding you again, you moan again, in this position his balls are now slapping your clit, you get your face off the rug and look back at him and see him hypnotized by your ass, you always knew that deep down he had a thing for you, but you never expected him to actually try doing something with you, let alone like this.

Your back isn't very strong and your face falls back to the floor, the rug hugging you as you moan, his balls smacking on your clit is exactly what you needed to push you over the edge, you feel the river of pleasure start flowing inside you and as you start shaking he pulls out, your perfect orgasm now ruined, the pleasure train passes by and you, now frustrated, kick your feet on the floor.

"At least fuck me right!" you can't believe you said that.

You look pathetic with your ass up and your mouth pretty much kissing the floor, both of your hands held firmly by one of his, begging him to let you cum.

He flips you over, now looking up to him you can see his face, red from pure lust, with that devilish smile you now love, he pulls your legs up to your chest, you obediently hold them there, your pussy in the perfect position, he keeps jerking his cock before putting it inside of you again.

He is now pounding as deep as he can, face to face with you, looking deep into your eyes, he steals another kiss from you but now you kiss him back, you almost think he's not a bad guy.

"I'm not pulling out now"

He's not wearing a condom, and you had no reason to get birth control before.

"No, plea-"

Your own moan cuts you off, he's pounding you really hard now, you remember him giving wedgies to you in high school, probably thinking about doing this to you.

"Don't act like you don't want it"

You are still holding your legs down for him, you still moan every push, he's right, you remember when he spread those nudes of you, he probably was jealous of your crush.

He makes you moan again, you look to the side, it's less awkward this way.

He probably jacked off to your pics, planning this.

He pulls your face back and kisses you, you are both looking deep into the other's eyes now, you remember him making names for you in middle school, he's the guy you have known for the longest time.

He pounds you one last time and stops moving, his orgasm face doesn't stop him from looking in your eyes, you feel his seed flooding you, gravity helping it reach your ovulating womb, drowning your egg in cum, you kiss him one last time. He doesn't move, doesn't allow a drop of cum to get out of you for a half minute that felt like a heartbeat, after he's sure you're now the motherof his kids he pulls out and leaves you there, yet you're still keeping your legs up, keeping his seed inside your womb, until your arms can't anymore and you unfold, resting on the rug as the rest of his cum drips from your pussy.

"And that's how you got your grandchildren, Mr. Doe, don't forget they're Smith"

He couldn't wait a minute before humiliating you again.

"Aaaannnd sent" he says, showing you his chat with your dad, the only messages are the 2 videos, you're too exhausted to care.

"So you're going to New York now?" you ask.

"Nah I was lying, I'm not telling you where"

You don't want a father, you just want him to fuck you like that again, to deny you again, to breed you again, but even that he denies you, just when you started to love him, he gets up, buckles his pants again, takes one last pic of you with a puddle of his cum between your legs, and heads for the door.

"Clean that before going back home, this isn't my house" he says while opening the door "or don't, I don't really care"

He closes the door, leaving behind only the sound of your heavy breathing.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)