More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where do we join woefully naked cutie Liv Holbrook? Or maybe one of her friends?

One Shot: Olivia Holbrook's Clothesless Christmas Extravaganza! RP with Abagel (ME!) and ENF-Lover

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! Note that this takes place in a fun little AU where Liv and Steve have their own place and have moved in together. Liv isn't cursed, but she still finds a way to end up in ENF situations all the same. Enjoy!


ENF-loverYesterday at 10:02 PM

The ham was out of the oven, the pie was cooling, the drinks were cold, the presents wrapped, the tree set up. the mistletoe too. All that was left was to finish tying this damn bow ... there we go! I happily cheer to myself as it's done.

It had been six months since that magic show and trip to the bar. A magical night that changed my life. Our lives. We consider that our first "date." Because you actually kissed me goodnight on the cheek. The next one we went on I kissed you right on the lips. Now here we are. Moved in together and happier than ever.

So happy in fact that I've planned a very special night for us. A Christmas dinner, followed by you getting to unwrap a very special present tonight. Me. Wearing nothing but a bow wrapped around my breasts and between my breasts. I glance at the clock knowing what time you'll be getting home. I'm standing in the hallways in front of the door, that leads to the living room-dining room combo. I'm leaning and posing awkwardly trying to stand in a way that works perfectly. It's what you would call, sexy-cute if you were here to see it. Finally, I settle on just leaning against the wall and try to look coy. It just looks plain adorable.

abagelYesterday at 10:13 PM

I'm so excited. I just got out of work and I'm headed back to our place. I've texted, called, and gathered every last one of our friends for a fantastic night with the love of my life. I can't wait for your warm embrace, your dorky humor, your cute face with that little nose and big brown eyes....to hold you, laugh and smile and be happy. And surrounded by the best people we know. I'm carrying a six pack of your favorite craft beer. I pull in my car, and me and Derek and Joe get out, Lisa having ridden with us, next to Joe for some reason. The two of them have really hit it off. Mel's car pulls up next to us, containing Craig, Tessa, Heather, and Mel herself. She gets out, dressed head to toe in red, while Craig is wearing a green ugly sweater.Mark and Abby show up in his car. I get the feeling we aren't the only lovebirds in this gathering, but my mind is set firmly on you. We all walk up to the door, laughing and joking and just letting loose. And then I finally open the door, and there you are. Olivia Holbrook. My lover, my best friend, my beautiful, adorable, sexy, bare- the what now? My eyes nearly pop out of my head as you stand there, adorned in nothing but a white ribbon and bow. It curves around your breasts, and loops so that it covers your nipples and aureole....and that's it. You stand there with a sheepish smile, the only other thing you are wearing- that and the adorable red and green nail polish alternating every finger and toe nail.(edited)

[10:13 PM]

There's a slight blush on your cheeks, and speaking of cheeks, I can see the swell of your perky rear end as you lean to the side a little, hips swinging. You stand on shaky slender legs, one bare foot on tiptoes and the other behind your other calf. The smooth skin of your cute tummy, the dip of your cleavage, your brown hair hanging down....and right out in front, between your legs, is your bare, one hundred percent naked cute pussy. If you lost the bow.....you'd be as naked as nature intended you to be. My jaw hits the floor. And then Joe enters- and Derek- Mel, Craig, Lisa- Abby and Mark....and lastly, Tessa and Heather. Heather grins ear to ear- "So it's THAT kind of party!"

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:19 PM

MY eyes are closed once I hear your keys in the lock. I then bite my bottom lip as I hear the door open, keeping my eyes closed. But I have the biggest grin ever on my face. With my eyes still closed I say, "welcome home ... I bought you a present, what do you think?" I don't hear a response, kind of what I expected, followed by Heather saying a usual Heather thing ... wait ... HEATHER?! I open my eyes to a shocked and slightly blushing you ... and the shocked look and grin off all of our friends!!!!!!! MY eyes go wide and I'm silent and standing there for several seconds, arms hanging loosely at my sides, unable to move or even blink. Until I see Heather slowly raise her phone, followed by the familiar click of a camera phone. I squeal and turn and run, flashing everyone my totally exposed bare butt in the process. Running around the corner towards our bedroom. A small red bow being left behind in the hallway as I run.

abagelYesterday at 10:28 PM

I open my mouth to speak as you get that look like a deer in headlights. Your eyes go wide, and you return to both feet on the ground, toes flexing nervously, arms at you side, then searching over your stomach and thighs as if scrambling for invisible cover- and then you squeal and turn around. "L-LIV! D-don't- let me....." I try weakly, but you've already turned around and ran, flashing the entire group of our friends your adorable bouncing bum. I bite my lip this time. Fuck, I can't afford to think like that, but you looked so goddamn fantastic....near-nudity suits you well- and then I notice the ribbon, but not before Mel. "O M G. She....she really did!" She runs over and grabs it, turning it over as if it was some kind of curiousity. She shrieks with delight. "She was doing it, Steve!" Derek and Joe look at each other, confused. Lisa smiles. "The thing. You know..." She elbows Joe for some reason. "I don't know what you- oh...." I realize it. It's been done in movies, television, probably romance novels. A surprise. A sexy surprise. Abby and Mark laugh. Abby is especially amused. "Steve, I hate to break it to you, but you're the one. She doesn't do this." I laugh a little, but not long before I follow the trail implied by the discarded ribbon. Unfortunately, so does everyone else!

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:37 PM

I rush down the hall, making the last turn to our bedroom, freaking out even more inside than out. No no no no no no no this isn't happening! All of my friends just saw me almost naked!!!! Everything but my nipples! I think to myself as I reach our bedroom door. I turn the handle and push, only to be met by unexpected resistance. Oh right ... I locked the door to keep myself from chickening out. Real good idea Liv. No worries though ... just use the key and ... oh no.

My jaw drops as I remember something very important. I remember putting the key in my pants pocket ... only ... I didn't take it out. It's still there ... locked in our bedroom. With no spare.

As you, and in turn the group, get closer to our bedroom door, you hear me say, along with the sounds of someone trying to pull a locked door open, "no no no no no no no ... please no no no no ...." You can also just barely make out the curve of my now bare ass, it's the only part of me visible in the frame of our bedroom door.

abagelYesterday at 10:45 PM

I don't think you were planning on being stealthy. I don't think you planned on this at all. We can all hear you muttering and squealing to yourself. Something has gone....worse. Why aren't you hiding in your room? I was sure I'd join you in there, you red as a tomato and wrapped in a sweater or hoodie and sweatpants. But....in the hallway, I see you as I turn around the corner. And now the fantasy is complete. Christmas nail polish and brown hair. That's it. Every other inch of you is smooth, luscious, touchable aesthetic pleasing bare skin. Right now you're flashing your complete ass at us and a fair amount of sideboob along with your bare back. "Liv...... I had no idea. Guys?!" I spin around, giving them a look, before turning back to you. "Come on, tell me what's going on? I mean- I've put two and two together!", I say. Behind me: "That's what she said!" "That's not even sexual, Heather. Ugh." "IT could be!" Mel steps forward. "Come on honey....it's not like we didn't see what you have to offer....and it wasn't bad, not at all." "Mel!" Abby pipes up. "Liv, you can go in your room. Me and Steve will be up when you're dressed."(edited)

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:50 PM

I immediately spin around to face you, and everyone else as well it would seem, my arms briefly staying at my sides much to everyone else's delight. My eyes go wide and I blush so deep it almost seems like my head is glowing red. I then realize my error and throw one arm over my breasts, and a hand between my legs. I look to you desperately, followed by my eyes wandering to everyone else in horror. "T-TURN AROUND!!!! ST-STOP LOOKING!!!" I shout.

"Tessa takes Heather's hand and almost starts trying to drag her away back to the living room. "Come on everyone ... let's give them a minute."

"But Tess ... Liv's naked ..."

"You already got a picture ..."

"But I want more ..." she pouts.

"Don't think you're keeping that one."

abagelYesterday at 10:56 PM

And- holy damn- there are those rosy nipples you were covering even from my privileged eyes. I frown as you squeal and cover yourself, shouting at everyone to look away. Our friends are good friends, but you're 1)naked 2)female, quite visibly so and 3) adorable beyond all comprehension. I'm not going to mince facts: everyone saw your boobs. Your perfect breasts. Burned into all of our minds. Along with the rest of your fantastic body. And beyond that, how cute and flustered you are. It's honestly....quite the turn on. But I relent with those feelings and stop myself from jumping on you right there. "Yeah, can everyone just- give us a little space. Please?!" Mel doesn't move. "Nope. Total cutie, no clothes. Me likey." Heather shouts. "That's what I'm saying! Someone who speaks sense!" Craig just mumbles. "Here we go again." Joe and Derek are looking at eachother, then you, then me, mouths agape. Abby pulls Mark away into the other room. "Ok hotshot, you've got a woman right here. Down, boy." I approach you, standing between you and everyone else. "Liv....I'm so sorry baby. Can we talk for a moment? In your room?"

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:03 PM

Mark's eyes continue to wander before Abby finally says, "Look, I'll be naked once we get back to our place if you come to sit with me If you don't, you'll never see me naked again." That was clearly enough for Mark as he practically ran into the living room. The others ... not so much. Tessa might be using all of her might to try and drag Heather into the living room, but Mel is using all of her strength to keep Heather there. It's like the cutest game of tug of war ever.

Once you walk close enough I tell you, "t-t-turn around ... uh ... p-please ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:09 PM

At this I actually chuckle, but softly. "Liv....it's me. And....I do like what I saw...what I see. But let's take this private. Everyone can wait. I just thought....we should be surrounded by the people who make life fun. Our friends. On Christmas....If I had know this...this was waiting?" I turn around. "No offense, but you're my number one, baby". I kiss you on the forehead. "Merry Christmas. Message received." Lisa is standing at the back, playing with her auburn braids. "Awww..." I turn around to glare, but it's Lisa. She's innocent as it gets. Heather however- "Heather, out. Now. Go drink all my liquor, I don't care, just out." Tessa pulls a little harder and Heather flies out of Mel's supporting hands with a grunt and a huff, a pout on her face. Mel waves with her fingers and winks at you before following them. "Well...it was a Merry Christmas. Steve..." I groan. "What, Mel?" "You aren't supposed to unwrap your presents yet." I flip her off as she walks out. Derek and Joe are dragging themselves out of the hall awkwardly. Which leaves Craig, who gets dragged away by Mel.(edited)

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:11 PM

I sigh in relief as they leave the hall, leaving just the two of us standing outside our bedroom. I rest my hands on your shoulders and lean my forehead into your back. "Y-you can look now ..." I say sighing, it's not like this is your first time seeing me naked. It was just EVERYONE ELSE'S first time.

"That ... did not go like I planned ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:16 PM

There are a lot of things I could say right now. I could say that it's ok, no one really saw. I'm not a liar. I could say that honestly it wouldn't be the worst thing if you just walked around buck naked 24/7. There's such a thing as too much honesty. I'm a believer in moderation. "Baby....you're adorable- you're sweet, you try so hard. This'll be something we can laugh about. A secret, a joke. I know it doesn't feel like that right now. But if anything....now everyone knows what they'll be missing. Because Naked Olivia is mine. I'm a nice guy, but maybe I don't have to share." I reach behind you and run a hand up and down your bare back. Your skin feels sublime. I push your hair out of your eyes, and push up your chin so I can kiss your nose. You're still blushing cherry red. "So....only thing is- any reason you haven't run to your room yet? Because I'm doing the math and....." I look down at you and back up. "I don't see a key."

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:19 PM

I can't help but grin as you reassure me. I sigh in comfort at your honesty, and can't help but giggle at your dorkiness. There's no question in my mind why I love you.

"Y-yeah ... about that ... it's cliche but the key ..." I look up at you with an embarrassed blush, and the smallest hint of a smile in the corners of my mouth, "I left it in my other pants ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:23 PM

I grin, missing the point. I'm thinking about one thing. "So, not these pants. What if I help you look." I slide my hand down until I feel the alluring and pleasant swell of your naked bum. I squeeze. "Hmm, not here...." I move forward, to your thigh. "No pockets?" I start to move inward- then stop. "Honey....I hate to break it to you, but it seems your other pants- are your only pants!" I cover my mouth in mock shock. Then I get serious. "Liv....what are you saying?" I try the door, and the answer is immediate. "Um....Liv? So, you're out here- very naked. Very very naked. All of our friends are here- sorry to remind you. This door won't open. You had the key....." my shoulders fall and I sigh, chuckling and rubbing my forehead. "And It's Christmas."

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:26 PM

Despite the situation, as your hands run across my bare but and thighs, I blush again. Only this one isn't from embarrassment. I smile and resist the urge to start tearing your clothes off right here and now, as tough as that urge is to fight.

"Uh ... y-yeah, the key ... is in my pants ... l-locked in our bedroom." You then remember that they key locked in the room is thee spare, I lost the original a week ago. Somewhere on the campus grounds.

"So ... uh ... wh-whoops ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:28 PM

I sigh. "Um....Liv- I'm really really sorry to remind you but....I can't exactly get in there. I can't get a key made, they're closed. And we um....we don't have anything to copy." I look down at you, barefoot and buck naked and beautiful. "You're um.....well, you might be- I um...." I mouth the words. Stuck. Like this. I look back down the hall. "Our guests won't exactly wait forever."

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:30 PM

"Um ... I know it's Christmas and all ... a-and it's kind of mean ... b-but uh ... c-can you ask them to ... l-leave? Please?" I ask giving you my puppy dog eyes. The ones that were almost impossible to resist. From around the corner though we immediately hear Heather, Mel, and EVEN FREAKING ABBY say. "Nope. No way. Not a fucking chance."

It would seem that the choice is not in our hands.

abagelYesterday at 11:34 PM

Those eyes work on me, for sure. The little quiver of your lip too, damn irresistible. But- there's a second image in my mind. You, my best, favorite girl in the world- buck naked, stark nude, 100 percent- for Christmas. That was the original plan, right? That amazing idea I had earlier, combined with naked adorable you? Fuck, maybe Heather is rubbing off on me here. I tease. "Come on....you're telling me Olivia Holbrook is too shy for naked Christmas? Get out!" I poke you in the bare belly playfully. "Well....we could kick them out. But it is them, Liv.....not just anyone." I scratch behind my head. "Annndddd......this was kind of my present. A Christmas one." I look around. "Or, Plan B is we sit around in the hallway for 7 days."

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:37 PM

I sigh again. Hearing the girl's reaction ... topped with your response does it for me. My arms briefly fall to my sides, since you're the only one who can see me. No matter how high Heather tries to raise he rcamera fro down the hall.

"I guess you're right ... I'd hate for them to all be alone on Chirstmas ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:40 PM

I'm surprised at myself. Did I really- really?- just convince Olivia Holbrook, my shy girlfriend, to hang out with all of our friends in her birthday suit on Christmas? Is this a dream? I pinch myself. "Ouch!"

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:42 PM

I playfully slap you on the chest. "Don't get too excited. You're standing in front of me to the couch, then you're sitting in front of me too. I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure they don't get so muchas a peek."

abagelYesterday at 11:47 PM

I shrug. "Me, excited? I mean I like naked you. Sue me." I get in front of you. "Come on. We'll make it through the best we can. And afterwards.....when we finally have some alone time..." I grab your hands and wrap them around my waist.

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:48 PM

I immediately take my hands back and hold them over my butt, even though it provides almost no cover. "Nice try ... but they're not seeing my butt. Just walk slow ..." I literally press my entire bare front, boobs and all, into your back. Mashing them against you.

abagelYesterday at 11:49 PM

Oof. The pleasant weight of your breasts against my back reminds me this is very, very real. I walk forward, a little too quickly at first. I stumble to slow down. Heather giggles around the corner.

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:51 PM

"Slower slower slower ..." I whisper as we near out friends. Heather giggles and has her camera at the ready despite Tessa.

"Put that away ... Tessa says rather annoyed.

"Not a chance."

Mel giggles and strains her head to try and see me better as we get closer and closer. "Send me those pictures please ..."

"Will do ..."

abagelYesterday at 11:55 PM

I do go slow, to the point where I can feel your bare toes kicking against the heel of my shoes with every step. You don't seem to notice. We get to the end of the hall that leads to the living room, and the light from the Christmas tree starts to play over me.....and the parts of your nudity exposed to it. Craig stands up. "Listen, Steve, it's just- oh...." Derek and Joe look up from their own conversation, and their minds are blown in stereo. "St-steve? Why is she?" Derek shouts! "Naked chick at the Christmas party! Woooo!" Mel just smirks. "I knew you had it in ya, Livvy poo. Good on you." Heather grins and laughs like a madwoman. "Wheeeeee nakie nakie, Liv! Olivia, you lost your dress, but it's ok, you've got the best dress money can't buy!" Abby blushes. "Olivia!" she whispers. "I know you like him, but put some clothes on!" Mark puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Come on, it's not our house. If she likes to walk around naked-" Lisa smiles. "Oh....I didn't know you were a home nudist, Olivia....."

ENF-loverYesterday at 11:59 PM

"Everyone just relax ... it's a long story geez," I say blushing and looking down. Everyone's reactions are, pretty much what I expected. Except for MArk, but Heather ... yeah, that's exactly what I was expecting form her. "Steve ... walk to the couch ... slow." I remind you.

December 25, 2020

abagelToday at 12:01 AM

I listen to you. I need to stay in your good graces a little, after all. "Yes ma'am." I say, trying to be humorous. I step forward, then you step, then I do....and then we turn, so that your bare side profile is shown to the room. No one makes a peep, but it's obvious they're looking. Abby and Tessa have maybe averted their eyes. And then it happens. Mel sticks out her leg, pretending to stretch it.

ENF-loverToday at 12:03 AM

I'm so focused on making sure we're moving together I don't see it until it's too late. Heather does though and literally squeals with glee, quickly changing her phone to take a video instead. I shout, "Mel no! Steve!" I second too late, just as her foot is right in your path.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)