More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where do we join woefully naked cutie Liv Holbrook? Or maybe one of her friends?

One Shot: Liv's Very Naked Vacation Spectacular! ENF RP with Abagel (Me!) and ENF-Lover

ENF-lover — Today at 9:33 PM

A vacation. An actual get away from it all, just be a normal boyfriend and girlfriend vacation. Something we've been talking about for ages but haven't done yet. And the week of my birthday you surprise me with plane tickets and a room at a lodge for a week?! I am the luckiest girl in the world! Sadly all wasn't quite perfect. The flight only had vegetarian meals left, it wasn't really an issue just annoying, and they lost both our bags. Not a big deal since they're coming on the following plane, but we won't get them until tomorrow. Thankfully I still have my jeans, a long sleeve red flannel shirt that's actually yours, my cute boots, yellow and blue striped gloves, and my white knit cap to keep me warm. Well that and you of course!

Still though I feel like queen of the world! And here we are, finally getting to our room.

abagel — Today at 9:39 PM

I hold your hand with my own, soft and yet strong inside my larger one. It momentarily moves up to your wrist and forearm, squeezing, then back down to clasp your fingers. I fumble for the key, a little flushed. This is the first really, really, truly alone time we've had in a while. Friends are great, family too. But you're my special someone, and everything this week has to go perfectly. Although I'm sure you'll like whatever I have planned. Right?! I finally get the key out, smiling at you in your cute white hat and with your button nose and long brown hair and- I shake the fog from my head from a moment more and manage to turn the key to our room in the lodge.

That's right- I should explain. I booked us a lodge halfway up a gorgeous mountain in a snowier state, resplendent and complete with skiing (not that I know how!) hot springs, saunas, bars, a restaurant- and farmer's market. Our room even has it's own kitchen! Inside are a jacuzzi and shower, a massage table (I think I know how) and a ginormous bed I came to see myself. It's perfect. The only thing to make it more than perfect would have to be.....you.

ENF-lover — Today at 9:43 PM

We step in and ... I'm in awe. Complete and utter awe ... it's ... gorgeous! The room is huge with it's own kitchen, jacuzzi tub (I think we'll be using that together for the next week, a shower big enough for both of us (not that that was ever an issue for us) , even a massage table (I think I might know how) and a bed bigger than ours at home. I can't help myself, I squeal and giggle like a school girl before running and jumping on the bed laughing. "Oh Steve! It's amazing!" I then pull you onto the bed and start peppering your cheek in a thousand tiny kisses. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!"

abagel — Today at 9:49 PM

As your angelic lips my skin and my face and my own I just lean back and take it all in (when I'm not actively returning the favor) as you shower me with love in this little slice of paradise. Outside there's a swash of cloud cover between which golden rays of evening sun bounce through the wide floor-length windows covering the balcony side of the lodge room. Light, dainty snowfall casts small specks of shadow over us through the panes. I hug you tight. "No, thank you, Olivia Holbrook. You're the most important part. And you're everything I'll ever need. The rest is....a cherry on top." I laugh and frown in mock distaste before officially untucking the covers and ruining the nicely done bedspread to pull you underneath for some good old fashioned snuggling. Then I remember!

"Wait one second! It um....there's one more thing-" I keep one arm around you while I rummage for the bedside drawer.....it has a tiny little lock on it. My arm goes under the covers and I grunt as I fight to my jeans pocket and pull out a tinier key. "Had to make sure no one got curious." I slot it inside, turn it.....and the drawer rolls open from the weight- of a tall, tall bottle of champagne that reaches the backboard of the drawer itself.

ENF-lover — Today at 9:52 PM

My eyes light up once again as I see the bottle, and all the effort you've put into ... THIS! It's amazing. "Steve Shofield you're the most amazing man I know ..." I say giving you one last (for now) deep passionate kiss on the lips. The setting sun over the mountains shines golden rays through our rooms windows. I glance out and my smile beams once again. "Hey ... why don't we enjoy the first sunset on the balcony, it'll be a little chilly but ... the champagne will keep us warm! Not to mention ourselves."

abagel — Today at 9:54 PM

I crane my neck to look outside, already looking comfortable and a little sleepy eyed. "Eh? Yeah, ok. I mean....it's not that chilly. Can't be." I get up, keeping my arm around you for balance as I squish and pad across the huge mattress. I land on the wood floor, and stretch.

ENF-lover — Today at 9:55 PM

I stand up beside you and walk to the kitchen grabbing two glasses for us. "Maybe you're right ... but uh, you know if it is too chilly ... we could always share a jacuzzi tub to warm up ..." I say giving you a wink. The vacation and alone time seemingly giving me ideas already.

abagel — Today at 9:59 PM

The best kind of shiver runs down my neck. This side of you. It only comes out when we're alone. I know where this is going but....how far? Couldn't say. We've gotten into some crazy adventures in our time together....usually you're doing the crazy part. Usually bite off more than you can chew.....but can I resist? Nope. Never. Besides, we're all alone here. This is what we're meant to do, and I'm all for it!

I walk over to the kitchen with a brisker pace, a bounce in my step. "It's not the only thing we can share." I wink too, a little dramatically.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:01 PM

I try my best sexy-seductive look ... but once I see the over dramatic wink I turn back into your "classic" Liv. A giggle happy mess. "Steve Shofield you dork," I say kissing you on your nose. "Come on ... let's drink some champagne and start our first vacation off right."

abagel — Today at 10:06 PM

I raise a glass. "Yes, let's do just that." I take you by the elbow, all classy-like this time. And I take us to the sliding door to the balcony. Outside are two loungers made of wood with leather upholstery and fluffy pillows. There's a small table in between them....and an ice box. And a fridge probably containing even more . Then it's just the mountain air, the drop off to the soft snow and grass below, a look down to the open courtyard-lobby if you squint.....and the glorious sunset over the sweeping peaks. I take your hand and lead you to your own lounger, fluffing the pillow. "I forgot to mention, this room includes free service. I'll be your concierge, madam."

ENF-lover — Today at 10:10 PM

"Oh why thank you kind sir," I coo after taking a moment to admire the breathtaking view. I then giggle and take a seat. "Oh wow fluffed pillows, chilled champagne but will you keep me company as well?" I ask giving you my puppy dog eyes you love to hate. When I used thse it was literally inpossible to say no ...

abagel — Today at 10:14 PM

I could never hate those eyes....but they do hold a power over me. I slump down next to you.....then a look of mischief is in my eyes. "I suppose, but how ever shall we make room?" I slide in next to you....then keep pushing....my arms wrap around you....and your flannel. I pick you up with all my strength and then you're lying on top of me. "There we go. Hmm....I dunno though.....it still seems a little crowded here."

ENF-lover — Today at 10:15 PM

"Oh is it ... well then I guess I could go back inside ... leave you out here to admire the view minus me ... except I'm taking the bottle with ME." I say laughing again as my lips meet yours. We come up for air and I raise my glass. "To us ..."

abagel — Today at 10:17 PM

I look at you very seriously. "Honey...you are the view." Then I soften. I raise my glass. "To us..." I take a long and greedy pull of the champagne. Then I kiss you suddenly and fiercely.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:17 PM

I barely get my champagne down before your lips meet mine. I slowly wrap my arms around your neck, drawing you in close, my hands running up to your hair and roughing it up.(edited)

abagel — Today at 10:22 PM

I smile as you kiss me, and my hands start to roam a little over your flannel. "B-babshy....I.....a little more comfshortable?" I ask. I trace my fingers over the hem, lightly brushing the skin of your navel below it. Then I raise my hands and slowly, sensually....discard your white knit hat. "Better." Your silky brown hair tumbles down around your and my shoulders.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:24 PM

My gloves were left on the nightstand by the bed, and my hat lands on the balcony floor. My hair falls in front of my face and over my shoulders. You softly rush it to the side. My faces goes a little flush, but you still see that look in my eyes. I look around nervously ... but no one else is on their balconys ... I smile small and nod as your fingers are toying with my flannel's bottom button.

abagel — Today at 10:27 PM

I laugh a little nervously, the adrenaline starting to build. "Yeah, baby? If that's what you want, I'm your man." I kiss you on the forehead as I unbutton one....then two.....then look around....then three. I feel you shuffle a little and hear the tell tale clunk of boots against the wooden balcony flooring. I laugh. "So um....how far? Cause if I don't have a speed limit here I'm just going to coast on down to happy town. Fuck, you're amazing."

ENF-lover — Today at 10:29 PM

I glance around nervously again, maybe this isn't a good idea but ... well ... maybe it's just the champagne but ... fuck it. We're on vacation ... let's roll the dice. "Wh-why don't you keep driving and see where we end up?" I say nervously.

abagel — Today at 10:32 PM

I laugh out loud. "Honey, I'm the cheeseball here....but that was sexy-as- fuck so you get a free pass." I continue up your flannel, releasing your navel, belly button, ribs, and finally your bra-clad breasts....then your upper chest. I stop and dig my hands underneath the flannel hungrily, roaming your skin. And then I start to move downward, more downward. I plant some kisses on your neck.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:33 PM

I can feel the slight chill from the breeze, which sends goosebumps up and down my spine, but not nearly as many or intense of ones as your kisses on my neck. I lightly moan, "oh god ... St-Steve ..."(edited)

abagel — Today at 10:35 PM

I groan into your neck and upper chest. "Liv..." I move up and kiss up the side of your neck, then your cheek, then a little on your ear. I whisper softly. "This is paradise. You're my paradise." My hands dip down, below....I run my fingers down your bare navel, then down the swell between your hips......and to your panties. I tease a little, waiting.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:37 PM

I sigh and lightly moan again as I feel your fingers wick into the hem of my jeans and panties. "St-Steve ... th-this is perfect ... y-you're perfect ...," I then meet your gaze and say, "... y-yes ..."

abagel — Today at 10:41 PM

I wait to make extra extra sure...then I move to your jeans, unzipping them with practiced quickness. I pull them down....you feel the air on your panty-clad bottom, the sun on your bare lower back as your flannel flies up....you feel your legs bared to the air....then I stop. "Um....well- kinda stuck here." I nod down to the end of the lounger. Your jeans are hilariously bunched up around your socks and I can't reach. "Might need a little assistance with this part."

ENF-lover — Today at 10:44 PM

I sigh and playfully roll my eyes. "If I have to ..." I say before looking around one last time to make sure that we are absolutely, positivly, one-hundred-percent alone. Before I stand up and kick off my boots, joing my hat on the floor. Alongside my socks. I then kick off my jeans, literally, paying no mind to where they land. It's a moment of passion .. who cares?! I then smirk. No ones around. Let's push the envelop a little more. I stay standing and lean back against the balcony railing. Wearing nothing but my black bra and panties, an open red flannel, and a smile. I look gorgeous in the setting sunlight. The breeze playing with my long brown hair.

[10:44 PM]

"We still have a ways to drive ..." I coo,

abagel — Today at 10:49 PM

That's it...that's the moment. I tag another long swig of my champagne. I shake my head. I can't believe it. You're a picture out of my deepest fantasies. And then I crack open the beer cooler. "Grab one. You're going to need it for what happens next." I smile. "Babe I know you..." I watch you standing there, your flannel hanging entirely open, your curves on display, your breasts barely contained by your black bra. Your hips in a slow sway as you lean on the railing, one foot bracing you.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:52 PM

I nervously smile and reach down and grab one out of the cooler. I smile and take another drink. "Alright ... I'm liquored and warmed up ..." I even sway my hips and body from side to side to try and entice you some more.

abagel — Today at 10:55 PM

I grab two for myself. "I'll catch up....in the meantime....that warming up sounds a little concerning. Maybe we should part you from any- um....obstructions. Let you breathe. All of you. It's my honest medical opinion." I take a long guzzle from my beer. Then I approach you, putting my arms on your shoulders. Then I dip down....lower, lower....and you feel my fingers around your hips.

ENF-lover — Today at 10:57 PM

I smile and my face goes flush again, only now the liquor is starting to go to my head a little bit. So the blush isn't all from the embarrassment of about to be nude in possible public view.

"Oh y-yes doctor ... whatever you say ..." I say, shivering again as I feel your hands on my almost bare hips.(edited)

abagel — Today at 11:00 PM

They go from almost bare- to all bare in the blink of an eye. Or in this case, the flash of bare privates between soft thighs as your panties slide down your calves, over your ankles, and off of your dainty toes onto the wood. And then you feel....me- my kissing, probing, loving advances....right at your center.

ENF-lover — Today at 11:02 PM

I shiver and gasp as I feel your lips on me. My hand rests on your head, taking a sift but firm grip. "O-oh Steve ..." I moan a little louder than I intended before slapping my hand over my mouth. Easy Liv ... I think to myself.

abagel — Today at 11:06 PM

And then it stops- only to be followed by an intense yearning as I kiss in the opposite direction...up your stomach, over your ribs.....and then my hands moving behind your back....I hold you and then fall back. "Oopsie daisy..." I murmur as we fall onto the lounger, and your arms are above your head. You don't even notice me removing your flannel....you just feel the sun and soft, tiny bits of snow on your bare back, save your bra.....which doesn't hold up much longer. "Hey there, Naked Lady...." I giggle.

ENF-lover — Today at 11:08 PM

As I feel the cold air over my bare nipples, they suddenly get even more stiff (as if it were even possible!). "H-hey ... handsome guy ..." I say before drawing you in, close, and hard, as I passionately kiss you once again, keeping your body mashed into mine so hard it hurts.

abagel — Today at 11:11 PM

I pull you close, throwing your brassiere carelessly off the lounger. You're entirely nude now, bare and radiant in the setting sun. Your lightly tanned skin- brown locks- flushing face. I feel your legs wrap around me and I smile and grunt a little as you start to move in the way you do-

And then....I don't really remember- or rather....it's getting a little dark-


ENF-lover — Today at 11:15 PM

I don't remember much either, the last thing I remember for sure was you taking off your shirt just before carrying me into the bedroom ...

I wake up the next morning on top of the covers, nude, laying on my stomach with my head resting on your bare chest. My head hurts a little ... okay a little-a-lot ... but still. Once I come to I smile and kiss you on the chest. "Steve ... are you awake?"

abagel — Today at 11:20 PM

I mumble a little in my sleep. "Nooooo it's ok.....you don't need to dress up. It's not a formal occasion...." then I grunt a little. "Nope. Um....bicycle." And that's it. I'm out. I had a very good time with a very adorable and naked you. Sexy times even. I think. I breathe deeply and quiet down again. There's a smile on my sleeping face.

NEW

ENF-lover — Today at 11:22 PM

I crawl up higher until I'm lying next to you. I kiss and nibble on your ear. "Wakey wakey ... I'm still nakey ..."

abagel — Today at 11:27 PM

I start a little, then moan. "Holy hecknuggets- um....well good morning sweet love of mine." My eyes flutter open to the most perfect picture to which they've ever bore witness. Your laying next to me, head in your hands. Your breasts are squished up underneath you, and your torso and the side of your body is exposed to the air. Your supple and pert butt is sticking up, and your legs are playfully kicking, feet crossed at the ankles. You're a picture of sensuality, but also comfort and genuine warmth....you look at ease, in your most natural state (both because of your ease as well as your total actual natural state). I roll over and kiss you on your head, running my hands through your hair then down your neck and back. "I'm the luckiest sonofabitch there is. I said it."

ENF-lover — Today at 11:30 PM

"And I'm the luckiest girl in the world ..." I say with a giggle as I rub my nose against yours. "From what I remember last night was ... whoa ..." I say with a giggle. Defiantely the best we ever had.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)