More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophiePert SophiePert

Which Chapter

One Full Year - A Very Special THANK YOU!

In November of 2022 I started publishing this little story on this site with a simple goal: post one page a day. And, more or less, I've done just that.

With this being November, it marks one full year of publishing My Second Chance and I have to say I am very proud of the story that's been published since then. I'm also so pleased with the response I've gotten. So many views. So many likes. So many lovely comments that have really perked me up at times.

And given that it's a year and that so many people seem to like and keep on coming back to this now very long story, I felt like celebrating with a little something extra.

On my Patreon we do monthly 'Side Stories' which are essentially alternative 'What If's' and twists from the journey Emily is currently on.

What if she fell into bed with Blake? What if she didn't tell Lucas it was her first time? What if she was caught by the security guard outside the alleyway and he decided to drag her into his office to punish her?

These stories are essentially a way to crank the dial on steaminess to eleven and really let Emily loose, and the concept of them has kind of inspired what I've decided to write here, but with a bit of a twist.

What follows is the general length and structure of those side stories, but doesn't present a 'What If' alternative option but rather a leap forward in time.

You can think of the following pages as a bit of a preview of what is yet to come. A jump forward in Emily's story, all the way to Winter Break of her freshman year. I've written this little story to keep spoilers at a minimum, so need to worry about that. Consider this kind of just a taste of what she'll be like once she's well on her journey.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this little extra, and as always thank you so much for reading and supporting my work over the past year! Here is to many more to come!

<3

Sophie

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)