More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

Once Tsunade Becomes Hokage

With her inauguration as Hokage completed, Tsunade Senju made her first act to have Naruto Uzumaki donned to her office.

While she subtly dismisses her ANBU protection, something Naruto didn’t notice, she kept observing him while activating the privacy seals on the office.

Formally addressing Naruto, Tsunade asks him, “Genin Uzumaki Naruto, do you wish to partake in a long term solo mission of S-Class secrecy? The mission will have you working as an aid to the Hokage, me, which means you will be close to village secrets.”

Stunned by the offer, Naruto could do little but think on the offer, “umm.”

“The mission will also allow you to gain experience in what it takes to be Hokage, something you expressed interest in,” she finished.

“H-hai, I’d like to take the mission,” Naruto agreed.

Smiling, Tsunade opened her mouth to tell him, “There are two seals I’d like to apply to him that you that will help you compete your mission, which also have added training benefits.”

Happy to have something to help him with his mission and training Naruto agreed, “Thanks Tsunade ba-Chan, that sounds great.”

Standing up, Tsunade wakes over to Naruto and put her hand in his shoulder before informing him, “Naruto, applying the seals will be much easier if your asleep, would that be alright?”

“Hai.”

After putting Naruto to sleep with a medical ninjutsu, Tsunade moved him over to the couch and pulled down his pants and toad underwear.

She had a small laugh at tiny size of Naruto’s penis, before applying a Loyalty and Obedience seal to his left and right upper inner thighs.

Powering the seals, Tsunade felt the chakra pulse in activation, so she dressed Naruto and used the opposite of her previous medical ninjutsu waking him up.

Smiling she explained, “Now, because your mission is going to be helping me often, you need to show me proper respect around other people in the village. Call me Tsunade-Sama from now on.”

Then, “Because the mission details are S-Class secrets, if someone asks, your not allowed to tell them what the mission is about or what happens during the period of your mission.”

Following that Tsunade told Naruto that they were finished for now, and that he needed to come to the Hokage mansion for dinner so she could explain further afterwards.

What happens at the Hokage mansion later that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)