More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by purpuhl.helmuht purpuhl.helmuht

Where is he?

On the subway

Yorick is a high school student who moves to the countryside to live with his MILF aunt Rylie Downer and hot cousin Nancy Downer for a year while his parents are working abroad and as a result he attends a new high school.

Currently he is sleeping having an erotic dream. In his dream he was inside a limousine naked, there he see an elegant cougar and a beautiful lady, like any teenagers he is always horny and curious. There he see an elegant cougar and a beautiful lady sitting across him. Their legs spread exposing their panties. But before he can react, the beautiful lady takes his cock and starts stroking, his shaft easily becomes hard while the elegant cougar embraces him and starts caressing his neck then takes his head in her hands and kisses him.

He later awakens and seems to notice the look on the faces of the passengers around him, laughing and pointing at his crotch. As he look down he can what they see, his huge boner bulging in his pants. "Oh shit!" said Yorick. He tries to cover up with his hands but there still part visible. This only leads to more laughter and winks, they openly gaze at his huge bulge with a wolfish grin. He nervously wave his hand, turned his blushing face and start looking out of the window to escape their stares.

Upon reaching the countryside

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)