More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hornyisnormal Hornyisnormal

Who do we follow?

On the red carpet (A look into naked fashion)

(Most celebrities if not all will be fictional characters that may or may not show up in later stories set in world.)

(This story takes place sometime during the second year of The Eden Event.)

"Good Evening everyone watching! I am your host to this live coverage of the Oscars red carpet, Jill Blakeley!" Announced the eager nude reporter to the camera. "Tonight we are going to see all of the stars in all of their naked glory! This will be the very first Oscars since the Eden Event! It has been a difficult adjustment to the movie industry, but like every other facet of life, it has adapted and became stronger for it! The movie industry has hired and learned from the porn industry and as these two fields merge together, the line between movie star and porn star is all but destroyed. Directors and actors alike now have to focus on making interesting and arousing hardcore sex scenes for movie audiences now to keep them entertained in a world that medically requires constant sexual gratification."

The carpet behind her was already filled with naked people mingling and fucking. Some were celebrities, many were reporters and camera crew. "The movie business has had quite the challenge this past year. But no business has been hit nearly as bad as the fashion business! Many believed that there was no way for fashion companies to survive when everyone is naked and even barefoot all the time! But many big names in fashion vowed to live on in the nude world and are being worn by many celebs and are itching to show the world just what does "naked fashion" looks like!"

The reporter was dazzling herself. Jill was a tall, busty, blonde who had her hair done up in a fancy bun. She was of course naked and barefoot yet still managed to where a few things. A Sparkly set of pearl earrings, and a Chanel brand belt across her waist. She also had on a golden diamond studded bracelet on her wrist and a small gold necklace around her neck.

"Speaking of naked fashion! Here comes our first celeb! Linda Sallieri! Who just recently played the femme fatale in the remake of the hit movie "Into The Night" featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Hannibal Buress!"

Linda walked down the carpet. She had beautiful long dark hair. Like everyone else was still naked but manage to still wear a light tan suit blazer that accentuated her even tanner skin color. Her large breasts with light brown nipples jutted out from her blazer proudly and unashamedly. They jiggled happily ever so slightly as she walked casually across the carpet. The star also had a diamond belly button piercing in the shape of a star. Draped over her was a small Gucci brand hand bag.

Jill raced down to quickly interview Linda. "Miss Sallieri! Your looking lovely today! I love the blazer but isn't it giving you the rash?" she questioned. "No, no I'm fine! It can be worn for 30 to 40 minutes at a time and is simple to remove and put back on, it's perfect for events like this!" The star answered. "Well it makes your tits look amazing!" The reporter hungrily looked at them. "May I?" "Be my guest!" Jill began to suck on Miss Sallieri's left nipple and really circle it with her tongue. The camera man zoomed in so the folks watching live at home could get a good view. "Mmmmm" Moaned Jill as she suckled. Linda, clearly enjoying the sensation herself, tilted her head back with her eyes closes. After a couple of minutes, Jill release her mouth from her nipple with an audible pop. "Ahhh...fuck...the only thing that would have made that better is if it had milk!" The two girls giggled.

"Well I'd love to go longer, but more people are crossing soon and you gotta find a good seat with a good dick so bye!" The two went their separate ways and Jill looked out for the next guest to arrive.

Who comes onto the red carpet next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)