More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lightsky lightsky

Where does your journey begin?

On the moon of Yavin 4

Luke felt so distinguished and powerful as the ceremony ended - this gigantic medal hung around his neck, demonstrating his courage and heroism in taking down the Star and sending a crippling wave to the Empire. Just a week ago, this nineteen year old was the joke of the town, a scrub in the desert that no cared about. Now, he had the power of the and was a certified legend within the Rebellion. People would know his name; hell, maybe even his old friends on Tatooine had heard rumors about his great triumph.

“This is better than those credits, huh,” Luke winked to his friend Han. Both of them were celebrating at a local cantina, propped up in secrecy by rebels that needed some time to unwind. They sat at their own table, Luke gushing over his award while Han casually laid his feet on the edge. The smuggler rolled his eyes at Luke, awkwardly fumbling around his with his own medal. It was, after all, thanks to Han that Luke was able to clear the shot. “Why don’t you just admit it and wipe that distant look off of your face? I saw how excited you were when you came back. Come on, this had to have given you even more opportunities for credits and you get to be a hero.”

“Heroism does have its perks,” Han whispered with a small grin, peeking up at the server that was headed their way. She was quite beautiful: long blonde hair pinned back in a bun, a form-fitting old uniform clinging to her every step, green and mesmerizing eyes that could get anything they ever wanted. The boy was still staring at his friend, unaware of the women, until Han pointed at the woman standing before them. “Hi there, stranger. Haven’t seen you before.”

“Oh, I’ve been doing this for a long time, Mr. Solo. I’m just in recon so most people don’t see my face that much. Even fewer know my real name,” she grinned his way, fluttering her eyelashes at him. “But even someone like me likes to have a good time and that gives me the freedom to work here after-hours. You can call me Red. Not that that is my name, that’s just the usual color of my special drink. What would you like to have tonight? This one is on the house.”

“Well, isn’t that something. How about two Bloody Rancors?”

“Actually, make that a milk instead,” Luke piped up from the other side of the table. Han looked at him with the most confused look while Red blushed at the striking innocence of his comment. While he hadn’t really drank full before, Beru had let him take many sips of it and he had long decided that it wasn’t for him. Besides, he was technically still underage. “I’m nineteen.”

“Alright,” she said with a nod. “A Bloody Rancor for Mr. Solo and a milk for the kid.”

Han waited for her to walk away before he lightly smacked Luke in the back of the head.

“Ow!”

“You are in a bar and can drink whatever you’d like and you choose kriffin’ milk? Because you’re nineteen? I think the nearby stormtrooper would care more that you blew up the Star than that you might have drank illegally. Plus, our waiter was totally into you and you blew it. Well, she was clearly more into me but I saw the eyes she was giving you. I don’t know how you got off Tatooine as naive as you are, kid. What’s next, you’re gonna tell me you’re still a virgin, too?”

There was an uncomfortable silence as Luke looked down at his medal, frowning at those words. It wasn’t that uncommon in his area, there were only a couple of girls his age, and they were all with someone. He at least tried but that didn’t get him anywhere. Thankfully their waiter returned with drinks on hand, with which Luke started slurping down swiftly. Han was still looking at him but he finally gave up with a laugh and started nursing his drink as well.

“So,” Red looked around and leaned toward their table. She looked at Luke and licked her lips, gazing into his eyes. “I have a feeling that the bar is gonna close early tonight. There is a room nearby that you both can come to after you’ve finished your drinks. Or just one. Or neither if you don’t want to. But it has been awhile since I have had any fun with another man and I would be just fine servicing our two heroes.”

And just like that, she walked away.

Han looked over at Luke, his eyes alight with lust. He leaned into his ear and whispered out his sweet desires (of which the few sips of had already ruined his breath). “It isn’t every day you get an offer like that, kid. I can be there with you, help you every step of the way in case you get a little nervous. Or, hey, you can go by yourself, too. I really think you should though. Especially if you want to impress the Princess.”

Luke looked down at his milk and thought long and hard about her offer.

What does Luke decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)