More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Where does the journey begin?

On the Original Owner

So I probably should have said this some time ago, but I have been dealing with a ton of stuff irl and it slipped my mind.

I am sure some of you have noticed that the original owner of this story, Lysanderoth, has deleted his account. I am afraid that he will not be coming back. His reasons are his own and I won't go into them, but suffice it to say he was happy to make a clean break of things.

I am BronzePlaceWriter, and since I counted myself among his close friends when I realised he'd deleted his account, I requested ownership and have been maintaining the story since.

Here is how things currently stand.

Firstly, don't expect any more chapters from Lys. They're not coming. But I will be keeping the story open for other people to add to, as well as potentially adding my own stuff when I have free time. If you're interested, feel free to add. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I cannot answer a lot of stuff that is personal to him, but if you have a particular concern or question and I feel like I can give you an answer, I will.

Going forward, I'll mostly be tending to the story. I know a lot of people really like Nora and since Lys was my friend, I feel in some part as if I owe it to him to keep things running here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)