More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lightsky lightsky

Where does your journey begin?

On the Millenium Falcon in space

Luke let out a sigh of relief as the humming of the hyperdrive began to drown out the blasterfire from the hanger, almost instantly, as Han Solo and his co-pilot Chewbacca tried their hardest to steer them away from danger. Though it was a new sound to the kid, he couldn’t help but feel as if it were a sound he had heard his entire life. Being on the Falcon, as grimy as it was, made him feel more worthwhile than anything on Tatooine ever did.

He checked a nearby window and was in shock to see his home planet nowhere in sight - he supposed that this was the true beauty of spaceflight. It was almost like magic, instantly teleporting from one area to another. Luke had to contain himself as he saw the corridor to the cockpit nearby; were it up to him, he’d be giving this sweet rig a test run and would do anything for Solo to get that chance. Alas, it likely wasn’t meant to be.

Speaking of magic.. Luke saw his new master, Old Ben, sitting across from him, a smile visible on his lips as he absorbed the familiarity of space. Luke wondered just what adventures this old Jedi had been on in the past - what alien races and worlds he had seen. Not to mention all of those magical abilities he had (The , if he recalled correctly) that seemed like such a huge mystery for the youth. How he wanted to learn these powers, to help others, to grow and become just like his father.

“It is gonna be awhile till Alderaan.”

Luke looks around: to the cockpit, to his master, to a closed chamber down the hall he could easily sleep in while waiting. Those were his main options, it seemed. “I know what I’m gonna do,” he said, a smile adorning his face as he came to make his decision.

What does Luke do on the Falcon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)