More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoobSweat BoobSweat

Day dreaming

On the Job

This stupid fucking bitch won't stop trying to give me cheese, I just want to reach watermelon mountain.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Man she has a huge ass though, would tap to be honest.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

No! I have to get to watermelon mountain, I can get a level two corn sword!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled out as I began to aggressively click snooze on my phone.

'What the fuck was I doing?' I thought to myself, I looked down at the aluminum tray in front of me, it had crushed up pills inside of some water, 'Oh yeah I need to needed to write these up for Jessica Lateni in room 48C.'

I scratched my head as I grabbed the stirring rod from the shelf next to the desk, and stirred the mixture until it was homogenous. I looked down at the note to the side of the tray, "Tell patient to take half tonight and take other half tomorrow morning."

I grabbed my things as I grabbed the tray and a glass of water, not forgetting to put my signature lemon slice in as well. I checked the time, 3:47 P.M, I'm almost off.

I walked down the familiar pastel green hallways as I watched a couple nurses pass by, they waved a cute wave to me as I cheerfully tilted my head back. My job was so fucking nice. A couple of turns and I soon found myself greeted by the doorframe of room 48C, the door was creeked open ever so slightly, I heard the iconic jingle a state farm commercial as I opened the door.

She was a pretty looking lady, she had a tired look on her face, probably wishing she wasn't here right now.

"Hey how are you doing this lovely evening? Enjoying the view?" I said as I pointed towards the shitty looking parking lot. She giggled a little bit as she moved her hair back, "Oh, I could be better, but of course I could always be worse," she said with a smirk.

"Well I've got something that should make you feel a little better, here, it may taste like chalk but it should make those cramps go away." I said with a smile, I pointed at the directions as she nodded her head in approval.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to appreciate the view more often." she said as I exited the room.

I looked down at my watch, 3:56 P.M, I should probably go grab my things. I turned towards the locker signs at the end of the hallway, and began to follow the arrows. I crossed by the floor office and was quickly stopped by a doctor, he had a weird uniform on, it was green and had a biohazard symbol on the front. He had sweat dripping down his forehead as he adjusted his glasses. He was holding some kind of vial, it had a weird orange liquid in it.

"Hey man, you work for Doctor Friedman?"

I thought about how I should respond before I honestly answered, "Yeah, do you need something?"

"No I don't need anything, I just need you to take this to his office, just make sure he gets it and tell him to keep it refrigerated." He handed it to me before I had the chance to refuse as he quickly beelined his way to the elevator. I sighed as I took a U-turn back to the direction of my section. Within a couple minutes I was at Friedman's office door. The blinds were down and the door was locked, just my luck. I looked down at the vial, 'he just said keep it refrigerated right?' I confirmed it to myself as I headed back to my locker. I grabbed my things and headed towards the elevator.

I called for the elevator as I watched the first shift of nurses begin to round up their things as well. A couple seconds passed and the doors slid open. Weirdly enough, no one was here. I felt the whirr of the elevator as I slowly descended to the first floor. After a couple seconds, the doors slid open and greeted me to the first floor, I couple of doctors and nurses were patiently waiting by the elevator, and they lightly pushed their way into the elevator as I left. I beelined my way towards the grand glass entrance of this establishment. I exited and was greeted by day light, something I hadn't seen for awhile inside.

I reached for my keys as I crossed the pedestrian walk to get the lot. I think I parked my A5 somewhere around the back. After a little bit of looking, I was greeted to the sound of my unlock jingle, as I headed towards the direction of the noise. I proudly approached my newly bought Audi and opened my door. I placed my things on the passenger side seat as I started up my engine.

Purrrrrrr

That's the sound I like to hear. I placed the vial into one of my cup holders as I reached for my phone. I pulled up my contacts and was greeted to my favorite one, "Snow Baby." I clicked on her name and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey what's up," she cheerfully said, her voice was accompanied by the sound of a controller and the shots of a gun.

"Just got off work, you want me to grab something to eat on my way back?"

"Oh my god you are actually the greatest human being in existence, you should get us Canes!"

I chuckled and shook my head, "I fuck with that, I'll be there in a bit baby."

"Love you Byeeee"

CLICK

I backed my car out of it's spot, drove off to the nearest Canes, got two Caniac Combos then proceeded my drive home.

Home Sweet Home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)