More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kloayka kloayka

Which story should we tell?

On pointe

Glenn shook slightly as he brought the box inside. He was nervous and excited, more than he had been ever before.

"Is that the stuff?" asked Lara.

He nodded and grabbed a set of scissors to slit the tape. Opening the flaps he stared. Inside was the leather, rubber and steel of a set of bondage gear, the result of an expensive but thoroughly exciting wander through a digital sex shop.

He looked at Lara. Their sex life had always been thoroughly enjoyable and vanilla but after a friend had gotten her a copy of a popular book focused on BDSM, her interest had been piqued. She had read that book and then others like it at a voracious pace until he had noticed and asked if she wanted to try it out. She had thought it would be too uncomfortable to bring up but he had done it for her. It was too perfect.

Glenn had seen a bit of BDSM porn but had never learned much about it. The idea of hurting Lara was not really appealing but the idea of taking control, tying her up, and just putting his all into pounding her into an orgasmic puddle definitely was. They got so excited talking about it that they fucked wildly on the couch like they had when they were a newer couple.

Now the box was here.

What catches their eye?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)