More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lxm lxm

What happens to Zoey?

On her way to the premiere

Zoey was excited that her movie was coming out. This was going to be her big break and she wanted to make the most of it.

Her agent said that she should go all out for the premiere because this was her big chance to be noticed. She took this advice to heart. Though she was broke, she figured if she looked stunning and looked like she was rich and successful, the agents and other Hollywood big shots there would think that she was and would cast her in more roles.

As a result, she took out all of the money in her bank accounts to go to some fancy boutiques. Her thought was to buy a nice gown and jewelry and accesories, wtih the goal of returning them after the premier. She spent all of her money and got a long yellow silk gown with a slit up her leg. She also got some nice gold jewelry with matching gold heels and a gold clutch purse and got her blonde hair and makeup done so that she looked stunning. She knew that she was betting it all on that night, but knew that she had to take that chance to launch her career.

Zoey knew that she didn't want to drive her crappy old car to the premiere as it would ruin her whole vibe, so she called an Uber. The driver picked her up and leered at the beautiful girl as she got into the back seat. Zoey took it in stride as she had dressed up to be looked at and busied herself in the backseat making sure her makeup and hair were perfect.

She wasn't paying attention as the driver drove to the premiere, which was about 20 minutes away. She looked up and saw that she was in an unpopulated area with lots of warehouses. She asked the driver, "Are you sure we're going the right way? I can't be late."

He responded with a low laugh that sent chills down her spine. He turned around with a pistol in his hand and said, "Listen lady. You're not going to make it to your premiere."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)