More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa’s on an airplane

Alexa hated flying. She absolutely hated it. Why? Because it often meant sleeping on an airplane. No privacy. No way to really guarantee her diapers would remain a secret. Unfortunately, sometimes she had . She didn’t like it, but she had to get on the airplane in order to fly to the place she was going. And she really was looking forward to her destination, however, it was a long flight and there was no way Alexa could make it without going to sleep, especially since by the time she arrived she wouldn’t have an opportunity to sleep.

Alexa bit her bottom lip. She had chosen an aisle seat. She always did just in case she needed to slip out, but she really hoped that no one would sit next to her. Her plan was to bring her backpack to the bathroom and change into her diaper before she went to sleep she had athletic pants to hopefully hide her diapers and not make it too obvious what she was wearing. She also had a long shirt to make sure that it would hide if the waistband ended up sticking out. She sighed as she sat in her seat, waiting for the plane to take off.

Does anyone sit in the seat next to Alexa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)