More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Does anyone sit in the seat next to Alexa?

No one

Alexa sighed in relief as the plane took off and nobody sat next to her. It would make sneaking a diaper on the airplane a lot easier. Alexa put ear buds in as she listened to music while the seatbelt sign was on.

“Excuse me, would you like something to drink?” A flight attendant said.

Alexa removed her earbuds and said. “Just some apple juice please.”

“Sure,” the flight attendant said. “If you need anything, sweetie. Just let me know.”

Alexa raised an eyebrow as the flight attendant reached into her compartment and pulled out a pink plastic cup and poured some apple juice inside. Alexa watched as she placed a lid on top and then put it in front of Alexa. Alexa stared at the cup in surprise while the flight attendant walked away.

Alexa blushed as she stared at the sippy cup in front of her... did the flight attendant just think that she was some kid? Alexa shook her head. “That’s just silly. I’m sure she just wants to avoid spillage.” Alexa glanced over and saw the flight attendant pull out a clear plastic cup and pour the next passengers some apple juice from a different canister.

Alexa gulped but she sipped on her apple juice just the same. Then the flight attendant came around again with the meals. She placed a plastic plate of KRAFT mac & cheese and cut up hot dog. Alexa stared in surprise while the couple passengers behind her were served steak... Alexa stared back at her plate but decided not to say anything. Soon it was approaching when Alexa would have to change for the night. Alexa looked for the bathroom and saw it was vacant. She grabbed her backpack and headed down the aisle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)