More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diarrhea123 Diarrhea123

Where does our story start?

On a camping grounds.

A mobile home, or trailer or whatever you would call it, John hated it. 10 days stuck in a tiny space with his parents and younger sister, alright he has his own tent but you know what I mean. Ten days barely any privacy would drive any young virgin crazy and John is no different, he just can’t understand why people would do that. He needed to clear his head “Mom, I’m going on a walk! I’ll make sure to be back before dinner!” The first stop on his walk (which would also become the last) were the toilets. It wasn’t a overtly luxurious place, a couple of stalls with a roof and no gender divide, but it did its job. The moment he arrived he saw something that made him stop walking for a second, a tall darkskinned woman with big breasts curly black hair and wide hips. She looked startled at the arrival of another at the deserted stalls and looked panicked, but sadly for her you had already found what she was to hide. A thick bulge was clearly visible through her tight jeans, and it was big. She knew you had already seen it so she just position herself to make it less obvious, but covered herself up when you kept staring. When you still kept looking at her package without an ounce of shame she moved closer to you, so your shoulders touched which made it clear that you only reached her shoulders. You didn’t back off though and slowly started stroking her through the fabric of her trousers. She did interfere now though, moving you hand away from her member before walking away. You felt something in your hand though, and found a paper containing an exciting message.

Field 249, ten minutes. Come if your brave enough.

Do you follow her instructions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)