More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diarrhea123 Diarrhea123

Do you follow her instructions?

Yes

You entered the toilet in a good mood, struggling to pee with your hard but smal cock but managing, and after a few minutes to make sure you wouldn’t arrive early you left. The prospect of losing your anal virginity with such a monolithic was exciting if not a little intimidating, after all, she wasn’t even hard yet. Eventually you made it to field 249 at the agreed upon time, finding the woman waiting largely how she left, though now her hair was in a tail and she put on some lipstick. There was also something else different about her, perhaps her more mischievous side to her earlier shyness. She looked at you and smiled “You’re right on time. My name is Mia, but lets finish our introductions inside. She grabbed my erection, giggling at the lack of mass, and led me inside. “So, what’s your name cutie?” You swallowed and steeled your nerves. “J-John.” Mia’s smile visibly widened while she pulled down her shorts “Is this perhaps your first time as the taker, John?” Your eyes wandered to her partially erect cock, a good seven inches already. “F-First time in g-general.” Her smile got even wider than you thought possible, her cock growing to its full mast at a good 8,5 inches.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)