More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CallMeThr33 CallMeThr33

What scenario starts this adventure?

On The Bully.

John Doe was walking down the hall, his nose deep in a book. It had on a fake cover, making it look like some sort of YA novel, to hide the fact it was actually a book of spells. John had just reached the age where young witches were free to use magic outside of training. So long as non-magic users had their memories erased or altered afterwards, they were free to do just about whatever they pleased. And John was hungry to make use of his power.

Out of nowhere, John was shoved into the wall. He dropped his book and it went sliding across the floor. It was picked up by a tall male student. Christian Anderson was a blonde member of the school's power lifting team. Almost as if to make up for his lack of brains, he had muscles that no other human being seemed to have. His shoulders were broad, and his pecks were about to bust out of the tight v-neck he was wearing.

"Hey there Doe. Looks like you dropped something." Christian lifted the book and peered in. "What the hell is this. Some sort of nerdy secret code or something?"

"Just give it back, Anderson." John said.

"Oh sure, here you go." Christian said mockingly. He held the book up at shoulder length. John was about average height. But Christian was so tall he had to jump to try to try to grab his book. Christian laughed as John jumped into the air to grab his book, only for Christian to pull it away. "What's the matter Doe? I thought you wanted your book back."

"Just drop it Anderson!" John demanded.

"Alright then." Christian didn't drop the book but instead flung it across the hall. When John turned to go after his book, Christian bent down, grabbed the seams of John's pants and pulled them down. John tripped and fell over, and he could feel his face heat up with rage and embarrassment as onlookers laughed at him.

"Christian!" Another voiced screamed across the hall. Christian recognized the voice and quickly ran in the opposite direction, still snickering. As John picked himself up he was offered a hand. He looked up and saw someone who shared Christian's face. It was Lance Anderson, Christian's twin brother. Lance was on the power lifting team to, but his large beefy muscles were where the similarities he had with his brother ended. Where Christian was spiteful, and a massive dick (not the good kind of massive dick), Lance was as sweet as they came.

"Sorry about him." Lance apologized on behalf of his brother.

"It's not your fault." John said as he pulled his pants up.

"I know, but I still am." Lance said with a sincere look in his eyes. "Are you alright?"

"I'm angry and humiliated Lance, I just want to grab my book and go."

"Well, here." Lance offered John back his book with his other hand. John calmed down a bit at the sight of it and took it back gently. Lance rubbed the back of his head still not sure what to say. "If it makes you feel better, I did like you undies."

"Are you making fun of me?" John asked his cheeks heating up again.

"No!" Lance said back quickly. "I thought they were cool, were those little goats on them?" Lance blushed as he peered down at the smaller man. John raised at eyebrow at Lance. He could never read him. Was the sweet innocent thing for real or just an act? It was also hard for John to separate Lance from his brother considering they were identical in every way besides personality.

"Yeah, Yeah they were." John smirked.

"Well I finally got you to smile." Lance looked off in the direction his brother went. "Do want me to do something about Christian?" John thought it over for a moment. But he decided if you want something done right. Best to do it yourself.

"No, I can handle it. I've had something in mind for Christian for a while now."

"Really? What?"

"Keep being nice, and maybe I'll tell you."

What does John have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)