More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

Where does Hannah take you?

On Second Thought...

You hop in the passenger side of Hannah's jeep, still cautious even though she presents such a calm, friendly demeanor. After starting up the Jeep she glances over your direction and holds out her hand.

"I told you earlier but incase you didn't catch it" Hannah says with a smirk, "The name's Hannah!"

"Garrett, Garrett West" You replied,

"Garrett, like it." Hannah said almost with a hum,

"What?" You asked,

"Your name, I like it." Hannah replied with a shrug, You looked at her a little confused, this woman just seemed to act as if the whole world wasn't screwed. Hannah almost seemed to instantly realize what you were thinking, "I know, I'm too happy right?"

"Well I mean it's a little odd after the shit we've been living through." You said trying to make thing's less awkward,

"Well thing's aren't that bad, you'll see." Hannah said "Can't wait to show you to the others"

It was weird...almost too weird Garrett thought to himself. This bubbly, friendly, beautiful women randomly invited me back to her camp to meet with her friends. She doesn't even know me...what if...

"Hannah..." Garrett slowly says "stop the vehicle."

Hannah, looking almost shocked turns her head toward Garrett "What do you mean? You'll love it!"

"Please, pull the car over" Garrett says a little more stern his hand lowering to his waistband where he has his handgun placed.

"Garrett!" Hannah tries to ease the conversation "Please just calm down, it's a saf..."

Garrett interrupts "Pull the jeep over now please...."

Hannah, still looking towards Garrett takes a deep breath, still hesitating.

"Dammit, Hannah! I just want....huh...HEY! Lookout!!!" Garrett yells.

At that moment, Hannah looks forward and sees she's about to crash right into a broken down car in the middle of the street, freaking out, she jerks the steering wheel to the side, causing her jeep to swerve off the road, v-lining straight into a tree on the side of the road

"Ooooohhh Fuuuuu..." both scream as the Jeep collides into the tree, the airbags pop off and within milliseconds both Hannah and Garrett were knocked .

Time passes...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)