More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Time passes...

Your eyes start to open...

Your eyes start to slowly open up, letting in the still somewhat light of the day. "Ughhhhh" Garrett grumbles, bringing his hand up to rub his ribs. Thankfully he had his seat belt on but good lord, it still hurts a ton. "Jesus christ..." he moans in pain again.

"Hannah...?" Garrett says out loud before turning his head to the left to look towards Hannah, only to cause a little pain in his neck as it turns "Ughh...owwww." you mumble.

Hannah, still , a trail of blood dripping down from her upper forehead. Garrett quickly brings his left arm up, bringing his index and middle finger to her throat to feel for a pulse.

"Still there..." Garrett sighs to himself.

Garrett slowly takes his seat belt off and grabs his bag that he kept by his feet. He looked around the car, seeing two water bottles scattered on the ground in the front as well as seeing a can of black beans and two cans of mini-beef ravioli in the back. Stuffing the food into his pack, he opens the car door and slowly starts to get out. As he stands up, he slams the car door and turns to his right.

Hmm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)