More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tri345 Tri345

What is she doing?

On Patrol

It was an average night in Gotham City. Well, as average as a night could be in a crime-ridden city. One of the few things that prevented the town from completely becoming submerged in its deep-rooted evil and corruption was Batman and his team. It consisted of people of different backgrounds and skill sets, but they all shared the same common goal for their home; Stopping and preventing crime from terrorizing/harming the innocents. And who better to focus on this average night than one of its most extraordinary members, Cassandra Cain. She had gone by many names, Orphan, and Black Bat, but the most current one being Batgirl. A title she shared with Stephanie Brown and Barbara Gordon.

Things had been quite normal for Cass albeit boring. She had spent hours staking out a potential hideout for a money laundering front. There had been no activity for the whole time she had been there and she was getting restless. She normally didn’t have this kind of problem and all her usual contacts were preoccupied with a variety of things. Cassandra had just about accepted the night was about to remain relatively mundane, only for something in the corner of her eye that caught her attention. It was a group of three in the apartment bedroom, doing something Cass had only heard about.

What were they doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)