More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Omniworld,by Questathana

“This time we are having a little snack: Omniworld, by Questathana"

“These usernames are just getting more and more gibberish.”

“Ok, Gina before we start this I like you to take a look at the description, and I quote:

“A woman is a giantess to whole planets in her daily life. How will she live her life? “

“Oh look, even more words randomly thrown together! Is this one of those fat fetishes? Because if so, can we not?”

“No, no, lets just keep reading the intro.”

“Huh...I don't think I get it...treats? Small worlds...”

“Give it time.”

“...”

“...”

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!”

“pfft...”

“Holy shit that is fucking horrifying! WTF!”

“Ah, the wondrous world of vore. Took us quite a while to get into that one.”

“Can we just skip this? Or go back to the guy who likes to fuck dragons?”

“Nope, it doesn't have that many chapters anyway, so let's bite right into it!

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“You know, it is truly fascinating how many writers on this side are unable to read.”

“Personally, I don't think they can write either.”

“Ten chapters, written by the original author. Is this too much to ask for? Is it?”

“We are making an exception here, tough?”

“Yes. While this “story” pretty much consists of one single chapter, that chapter is so utterly horrifying and revolting that we simply must feature it. Also, it made me laugh.”

“I probably should be worried that you find global Genocide funny, but..”

“Anyways, this story stars Sophie Underwood, an aspiring chef.”

“Kinda reminds me of Susan, which makes it even creepier.”

“I can see it, yes. Basically, in this world global holocaust is a tasty treat, as Humans delight in the prospect of murdering billions with a single bite, and so we follow our main protagonist as she prepares food.”

“What is especially haunting is the fact that we get the victims perspective as well. We get a glimpse in their culture, just as they are to be slowly devoured. All told in grizzly details This thing will give me nightmares!”

“I wonder how it would feel for them if the food got rectally inserted.”

“I wonder if anyone has diagnosed you clinically insane yet.”

“Moving back on topic, I do agree with you that this protagonist might just take the crown as the most horrific one yet. Move over MC-kun from “Bringer of light” there is a new monstrosity in town.”

“And people have the gall to call me evil.”

“The funny part is, the writing is actually impeccable. This guy clearly has talent, he just decided to use it to write the most wretched vore/gore porn imaginable.”

“I can't believe there are people out there actually into this shit.”

“The world is a big and frightening place, Gina.”

“Especially for those small people. Well, there is one silver lining, and that is that Sophie dies, very suddenly I might add, by on some food.”

“Justice is a dish best served ironic.”

“And in one single line, I guess.”

“But yes, with the story ending at chapter 3 we don't have anything else to add here. We need to pad this segments run time tough, so we use this opportunity to make a special announcement. Gina will you do the honors?”

“Marcie pissed herself last week.”

“That's not what I'm talking about! The hell? Shut up! Nobody wants to know this! I mean, I most assuredly did not wet myself!”

“Mmppff!”

“Seriously, anyways...guess I have to do this on my own. Basically, we offer a new service her on Marcie and Gina reads.”

“Grmppf!”

“A certain individual took offense with our review and demanded a fair chance to defend himself. As such, we magnanimously decided to allow every author to write a so called “Answer” chapter addressing our criticism.”

“Hmpf. Hmpf!”

“Oh, what's that? Yes, it's true that Zeebop already made use of it, making this announcement somewhat belated. Gina enjoyed that one greatly, for the record. She regrets that she couldn't show up in person for a very..intimate discussion about their grievances."

“Mpf...noumpf didnpf!”

“You need to use the toilet? You know it's not good for your health to hold it in, so just let it go.”

“MMMMPPPPPFFFFCK!!!!!!!!!”

“At any rate, you will find the details about this generous offer within our new and updated guidelines. I suggest you read them carefully. I despise negligence.”

“Mpfffpfffffffkllfff.....”

“And with that we are done! If you excuse me, I will need to help Gina with her little accident. Say good night, Gina.”

“Grrroodnghtmpfff.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)