More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

What the fuck is this shit?

Hi, there

This is a meta story featuring Marcie and Gina from my branch on Cursed punishment, who decided to embark on a magical(?) journey trough the many stories on this site. You don't need to be familiar with the characters, and while I will make some references, spoilers will be very light

Now, here is the fun part. If you want your own story(or branchline) be featured here you can, by leaving a comment. Marcie and Gina will give it a fair(haha) read no matter the content(just don't expect them to read trough a gazillion chapters, alright?) On the flip side, you should be at least TEN CHAPTERS DEEP before asking to be featured.

Yes, it has to be TEN CHAPTERS.

If it is anything less then TEN CHAPTERS your story will not get featured.

Exception: Alright, you stupid fucks, this is your lucky day. If your story is so pathetically short that it is finished under TEN CHAPTERS we will feature it.

The TEN CHAPTERS also need to be from yourself. I can only feature stories that you yourself have written, branches from another author will not get featured until said author gives his expressive permission.

Be warned though that Marcie and Gina aren't particularly...uh...forthcoming with praise. Quite the opposite actually. They will roast your work ruthlessly, so make sure you are prepared for that.

As a disclaimer: The opinions of Gina and Marcie aren't necessarily my own. This is from their perspective after all.

The story is on "moderated", but that doesn't mean I let just any fuck write something here. If you are interested in joining in with your characters, write me a message first.

Oh yeah, here is the relevant forum link. There is some more information on it, so might be worth giving it a read

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/marcie-and-gina-read-chyoa.3327/

________________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking News: I think at this point it is fairly well established that we are utterly impartial and fair.

However, a certain author going by the name "Conan the Librarian" had the insolence to suggest, that his characters should be allowed to reply to us and adress our points.

In my humble oppinion Conan, should stick to his Library, but very well, I shall allow it.

Every author is welcomed to write an "Answer" chapter adressing Marcie and Gina's criticism.

Naturally this "Answer" chapter has to be written from the POV perspective of the characters featured in the story.

There is of course no reason, to participate in this farce, but if you feel so inclined just write a chapter under your segment and I will approve it. At the very least it should be mildly amusing.****


FAQ

Can I submit multiple stories?

Wow, you are a greedy fucker, aren't you? Yes, you can submit multiple stories, but not at once.

The rules for it are fairly simple:

1)Only one story from the same author can be in the backlog at any given time.

2) There must be at least one story inbetween, so the same author isn't featured back to back.


I have written 10 more chapters! Can I request a follow up?

No, you piece of shit. You need to have at least 20 more chapters ready to go. Also wait at least 3 months.


I changed my name/title of the story, can you please adjust your review accordingly?

We here on Marcie&Gina value authenticity above all else, so the review itself will never be changed after it's published. Because we are the symbol of generosity tough, we allow the chapter title to be changed.


I co-written this story with my livepartner, can I still request a review?

Yes, but your butt monkey will also have to give the go ahead.


Can I copy-paste your review on my story?

Why the fuck would you want to do that? But yes, sure, knock yourself out. Weirdo.


You liked every chapter! That must mean you really liked my story!

Sorry, to burst your bubble kid, but we like every chapter we read out of principle. Main reason is that we just can't be assed to decide if a chapter is like worthy or not. But it's also very handy to leave a trail and show which choices we took.


Hey, Gambio! How about we review YOUR Stories! See how YOU like it!

Sure, all my stories are fair game for review. Same rules apply as for masochist mode. I don't want them to clog up the main menu tough, so uh..just put them under my initial review, yeah that makes sense.


Can you...

No.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)