More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CH3636 CH3636

Who will you be? (Feel free to add more but please check with me first)

Omar Ahmed, 19, Egyptian, Arab, Lives with Father, Mother, and Older Brother

You are Omar Ahmed, a 19 year old Egyptian man still living at home while you attend university. You live with your father, Ahmed Mohammed a 42 year old banker; your mother, Laila a beautiful 38 year old; and your older brother Sami Ahmed, a 22 year old who attends the same university as you but is in his last year. It is a Friday morning, a day off for you. You slept in late until 10:00, something your father hates but he has gone lighter on you ever since you started university: "You are a man now, act like it and I won't be harsh, but don't slip up" he told you.

You have very good blinds on your windows so it is still dark as you get up, but you toss them open to see it is bright like usual. Your room looks into an alley so you don't see much except another building and a dirty looking man digging through some trash-which you decide to ignore. You check your phone to see the only message is one from your dad reminding you to take out the trash. "Yes father, and have a nice day" you text back to him before figuring out what to do from here.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)