More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gendo3991 gendo3991

Select your delivery?

Olivia Wilde

You click on a revealing picture of the actress in a welcoming pose your mind is filled with possibilities, you complete the transaction with haste, picking the quick deliver option.

10 Days later you are woken at 10.30 in the morning to a load knock on the door and the sound of a large trucks engine, you still dazed from you slumber move to your front door, a large man dressed in a yellow high viability shirt and well worn jeans was awaiting you.

"Hi are you first_name last_name" the man said in a hurried voice, "yeah that's me" you reply with an almost drunken tone in your voice. "please sign her and then that thing is all your", he says while offering a clipboard and then pointing to a large 180 cm by 100 cm by 40 cm wooden box.

As you sign the provided clipboard the man ask's "where do you want it", you reply with " lounge room thanks", the man rolls the box in on a trolley leaving the item laying flat in your living room, as he removes his trolley you hand him the clipboard, saying "thanks, appreciate it" and closing the door behind him.

You move to the box grabbing a knife on the way, you read the shipping label as soon as you arrive, half the text is in Chinese and the over half reads "description: OW model 3 Version 1.45, Private/confidential, treat with care and do not accept if tamper proof seal not intact".

You check the seal around the products opening, you inspect it has no visible signs of opening, you proceed with taking your knife and carefully cutting the seal around the edges of the box opening it following soon after. There is a top layer of hard memory foam encasing the deliveries internals, you notice that it is in a single piece meaning the item inside was sealed in it.

You carefully cut the memory foam at it's side insuring not harm its contents, with your last slice you continue to separate the two half's to reveal a completely naked petite woman with the face of Olivia Wilde, a tablet computer lay on her stomach and rolled up clothing in between her knees.

You pick up the tablet and quickly find its power button, The screen come to life and Reads: Awaken in the form of a button, You push it.

Olivia Jolts to life, her eyes open, you hear her start breathing. The tablet then shows multiple options reading:

Sleep/Awake/Task/ In Public

Behavior: Submissive, dominant, neutral, sexually willing, conservative, non consensual. ADVANCED

What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)