More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Who?

Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rorigo was born February 9, 2003 in Murietta, California. The nineteen-year old popstar initially calimed fame from her time on the Disney Channel, before jumping to Disney+ for their flagship series High School Musical: The Muscial: The Series. Cast in a leading role as Nini Salazar-Roberts, Rodrigo used on-set drama to inspire her breakout single, "Driver's License", which debuted at the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Within four months, Olivia released her debut album 'Sour', which topped the Billboard Top 200 for five consecutive weeks.

One of the breakout stars of the year, the Filipina singer was nominated for seven Grammy's at the 64th Grammy Awards, winning 'Best New Artist', 'Best Pop Vocal Album', and "Best Pop Solo Performance'.

But you don't really care about all that. You want to read about Olivia Rodrigo, the Disney star turned Hollywood slut with a cute face and nice tits. Tits practically asking for a dick to slide between them...a face that would serve as a beautiful canvas for a warm, sticky load...anyways, where is Olivia now, and what happened to put her in a bondage situation?

A) Kidnapped by an obsessive fan and taken to his cabin

B) Blackmailed into BDSM by her agent

C) Pressured into it by Hollywood executives at a private function

D) Flirting on set leads to rough BDSM in trailer

E) Taken from her first award show afterparty to the desert

F) The crew turns on her and ties her up after the first tour date

G) Something even better

What happened to Olivia Rodrigo?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)