More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Pick a starlet to go after.

Olivia Holt

Maybe it was your own naivete about what goes on at these parties and who shows up to them, but you couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Olivia Holt not only at this party, but drinking heavily.

"I wonder if she knows how to hold her liquor," you say to yourself as you start approaching her, seeing her tight teenage figure being hugged in all the right places by the little black dress she is wearing.

As you spy on her for a few minutes, you see the naughty little blonde leading a few guys on with flirty glances and by grinding on them, but even as she started to act like she was getting more than a little drunk, the most she let them have in return was a kiss on the lips before pushing them away.

So as you approach her, you are cautiously optimistic you can get a little further than that, especially since you were bringing Olivia another glass of the alcoholic beverage she seemed to be preferring tonight.

"Excuse me, Olivia? Sorry for disturbing you, but I couldn't help looking at you from across the room and thought I'd come introduce myself," you tell her as you tell her your name, not sure if she will even accept your advances.

"Well aren't you the sweetest thing?" she tells you as she looks you over, her eyes focusing on the drink in your hand as she starts getting to know you.

"Is that for me? It is my favorite you know John," she tells you as you sit down at the table with her and present it to her.

"It would be my honor if you accepted this drink Olivia," you tell her, hoping to be the one she did more than just tease by the end of the night.

Does Olivia accept the drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)