More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Does Olivia accept the drink?

Yes she does

"Don't mind if I do," she giggles as she flirtatiously winks at you, downing it all in one swig as she motions for you to some sit on the same side of the table as she is.

"I never knew you were so much of a wild child Olivia," you tease her as you rest a hand on her thigh, leaving it there when it fails to elicit a reaction from her.

"Just because I like to come out to these parties, get drunk, and give guys a cheap thrill by letting them kiss me and rub up against me doesn't make me wild," she giggled, opening her legs a little bit in the dress and giving me an opening to put my hand between them.

"Hey! Watch it buddy!" Olivia whispered to you as your hand darted off of her thigh and between her legs, your fingers running over the outline of her panty-clad pussy a few times before she closed her legs on you.

"Bitch," you thought to yourself as you removed your hand from between her legs, Olivia not seeming to mind your first somewhat innocent attempt to get somewhere with her.

"No baby...UH," she moaned when your hand went between her legs again, with you managing to get a few more strokes of her pussy in before she closed them on you this time.

"Let me buy you another drink so we can both cool off a bit," you whisper to her, already having formulated a plan in your head to get as far as you wanted to get with her.

Does Olivia let you buy her another drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)