More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Olivia, feminist activist

Olivia was a regular in the meetings of Free Women. A group of feminists who wanted to end the patriarchal world. To them, men were keeping the power to themselves because they were scared of women. They were all rapists and were seeing women as sexdoll.

With the group, they manifested at different points to open fraternities to women, ask for a better salary, ban a book for toxic masculinity, and so on.

Obviously, Olivia didn't have a boyfriend. Men were jerks after all.

One evening, after another meeting, Olivia was walking to her car when a man came to her. She grabed the pepper spray in her purse, ready to use it at any moment.

"What do you want ?" She asked.

The man took out a 10$ bill and showed it to her.

"I just want a blowjob." He said.

Olivia was shocked to say the least by the proposition. But, before she could take a measure against him, she looked at the bill. And she thought that ten bucks, is ten bucks.

The woman took the bill and led the guy behind a wall in a quiet part of the parking lot. She went on her knees and open his fly to let out his cock. She didn't like it, it was degrading and she didn't even know him. But it was ten bucks. So she swallowed her pride and started to suck his cock. The taste was awful and he was forcefully moving her head on his meat. And after a moment getting basically face fucked, he came in her mouth and left. Olivia swallowed the cum and tried to not throw up. Only after she realized what she did.

"Oh my God... what did I just do ?" She thought out loud.

She just sucked a man's off for 10$. What got into her ? Olivia walked back to her car ashamed of what she just did.

She couldn't think of anything else than that shameful evening. She sucked for money... what a whore she was... How was she supposed to look her feminist friends, now ? They should never know...

Olivia went back to her old habits after that, trying to forget what she did. But few days later, she tried to start her car, but it didn't worked.

"Shit !" She shouted. "I guess, I'll have to call a taxi, it's too late for a towing..."

The young woman looked into her wallet, but she had no cash. Suddenly memories of the blowjob she made for money came back to her.

"No... no no no !" She told herself.

But it was easy money. With three blowjob, she would have the cash... Just three... No one would have to know...

"No ! I won't do this, I'm a proud woman ! I'm not a whore..." She repeated.

Yet, the thoughts of giving blowjob for quick money didn't stop. They also started to make more and more senses...

So, Olivia left her car and walked in the streets to find a man.

"Hi, uh... do you... do you want a blowjob for ten bucks ?" She bluntly asked.

The man looked surprised at first, but then said.

"Yeah... sure..."

He took out a 10$ bill and Olivia led him in a back alley behind a dumpster. There, she started sucking his dick. She still didn't like the smell or the taste, but it was quick money. So she did the best job she could. She truly was a whore... What was going on with her ?

The man came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was easier than the last time, she still wanted to throw up, but it wasn't as bad as last time.

10$ done, 20 to go.

Again, she looked around and saw two guys talking.

"Hey, guys, Do you want me... to suck you off ? Ten dollars each, what do you think ?"

The guys looked at each others.

"What do you think if I fuck your pinky while you blow my friend ?" The tall one asked.

Olivia got shocked by the question, she only was okay to have to suck guys for money...

"What do you think a fifty for me to fuck you ?" The man added.

Fifty ?? That's was more than enough for what she needed. And she didn't have to taste anything, just let him fuck her. Her minded raced, fighting between the shame of whoring herself and getting money.

"Ok, but, only with a condom !" She finally said.

"Sure !"

Once again, she went with them behind a dumpster and she pulled down her pants before going down one of the guy's cock. As she was sucking the salty meat, she felt his friend pushing his member in her vagina. He grabbed her ass and started to fuck her like... a cheap whore. It became easier to suck the cock as he pushed her with each thrust and she got the dick further and further in her mouth. It was even starting to be pleasurable, but the cock in her mouth was getting closer and closer to her throat, which she didn't like. Olivia couldn't protest as she was stuck between them and soon enough, the guy in the front was fucking her throat. She gagged, cried, ruined her make up and finally felt the cum directly send into her stomach.

The two guys freed her short after that, and left after throwing few bills at her face, while she was catching her breasts.

"Here, a bonus for being a real slut, ahahah !"

Olivia took the bills and counted, in less than an hour, she made 96$. Almost ten times what she earned at her job... But at was cost. Her pride had been trampled and went against anything she believed in...

Olivia cleaned her face and took a cab home. She had the feeling that the cab driver was judging her. Everything about what happened was shitty. But at least she made almost one hundred bucks in a short time...

How does it go after that ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)