More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shade00 Shade00

Choose your hero!

Olivia, a forgetful adventurer in a weird situation.

Olivia has always dreamed of being a hero. She’s always tried to explore her surroundings, often venturing off from her village at a young age. This of course resulted in a lot of dangerous situations, which Olivia always was able to get out of, one way or another…

Except for one time…

Olivia had snuck into some ruins, that she did not know were inhabited by a very strange and perverted older mage. Who this mage was is not important, however, what he did to her was. You see, this mage was an expert in mental charms, particularly ones that last far longer than the usual brainwashing spell. He had been working on a way to manipulate someone to do whatever he asked, mainly so he could do dirty things to women.

When he spotted Olivia inside his lair, he used this unfinished spell upon her. When it struck her, the blasted her clothes away, rendering the girl completely nude. But part of the mental charm did affect her, and somehow has caused Olivia to think she is wearing clothes, despite clearly not doing so.

Olivia left the lair, a bit dazed and forgetting why she was there in the first place. Off she went, straight back to her village, stark naked, and strolled right inside the gates. No matter what people said or did, she would just reply saying that she was in fact, wearing clothes.

And so, the confused nudist continued her adventuring career, despite her wacky predicament.

It’s been a week since Olivia was affected by this spell. She’s ready for a new journey. She straps her sword belt around her waist (the only thing that could be considered clothing that she is aware of) and steps outside the door. Like usual, the men of the village can’t stop staring at the sexy young adventurer, as she brazenly walks through the streets of her small village, towards her new adventure.

What sort of adventure does our nudist hero want to embark on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)