More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grayice Grayice

Who are you?

Olivia, 18 yr old human/fighter

I am Olivia, the only child of Chieftain Ulfghar of the province Sarmin under the banner of Solumnia. It is to the far North, where freezing cold winters and starvation are as common as the snow and pine trees that sprinkles the land.

I stand 5'8", making me one of the tallest wenches in the town. I have a build to go along with that height! With a toned body and large pink tipped C cup breasts small waist and huge ass, my father constantly has to fight to protect my "honor". As if that doesn't stop me from using my long brown locks of hair, and blue fuck me eye's to attract the boys and girls in town! I like to appear like a little minx, but I've yet to actually have a boy enter me.

I've only been fucked once, and I don't think that really counts. My cousin Kristy and I were playing around a couple of days after my 18th birthday, and well, let's just say I can't wait to taste her sweet pussy again.

Daddy taught me the way of ax and shield ever since Momma passed 5 years ago. I've gotten really accomplished at fighting, placing first in a throwing ax competition last year! In the same tournament I fought my way to the top, even beating out seasoned raiders!

How did you Survive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)