More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

Olivia's mother

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your slightly sweaty hand grabs the door handle and you open it. To your complete surprise, Olivia isn't on the other side of the door, but instead her mother.

"Welcome home!" She says with a warm smile. She leans in to give you a hug, squeezing you against her pillowed chest.

You are more than surprised as Olivia's mother, Vallery, lives far off and rarely ever visits unannounced.

"Vallery! What brings you here?" You ask attempting to sound as welcoming as possible.

"Im staying for the week, didnt Olivia tell you?" She asks.

The questions begin to swarm through your head even more. Why didn't she tell you, and more importantly, why did she send you that message if she knew her mother would be there?

Vallery pulls away giving you the space to enter your house. You look around not seeing anyone else in the room.

"Where's Olivia?" You ask.

Where is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)