More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shamefulhornytrash shamefulhornytrash

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Oliver Hunt, sex shop owner, cum creates clones

The day where I finally make enough money to justify hiring a cashier can't possibly come soon enough. I've owned and operated my own business for two years at this point, but on most days the only difference between what I do here and what I did at the hardware store are the products in the stands. I can't even fucking put on some windows in the walls, this place looks miserable for nine and a half of the ten hours I keep it open for.

It's on days like these that I regret not doing an online business. I would have saved and made more than enough money for a house by now, without all these stupid expenses. But no, I had to want to own a store with a shitty little office on the back that I'll never be able to relax in.

My self-pity parade comes to an end when I heard the main door open. I get my hopes up for the one bright spot of my work week, but something is wrong. This seems like it's way too early for one of Cassandra's visits. And sure as shit, it's not my hot FWB goth roommate who enters, but some weirdo dressed in a beige coat and fedora.

If I'm being honest, the far too childish side of my mind half believes that I'm finally witnessing a real 'two kinds in a trenchcoat' scenario. The fact that they're wearing white gloves and they keep looking straight at the ground only fuels that delusion further. But I eventually notice that whoever this is walks like a normal person, and I lose my excitement now that I won't even be able to throw out a pair of little twerps.

Still, what is up with this guy? If they're a guy, anyways. Could they be some sort of supernatural demon who is about to- no, they have regular caucasian human skin. White devil? Sure, but that just means they're a menace to minorities. Not to me.

"Can I help you with something, buddy?" I ask once they approach the counter. I would be lying if I said that I still wasn't somewhat freaked out by this. I mean, who can blame me? Most people would panic when someone who isn't a regular arrives so late into the day and doesn't say a word, or when a cosplaying clown gets on their face. I was having to deal with both of those at the same time.

They don't seem like they're going to stop the silent treatment any time soon, but they do reach a hand into one of their pockets to pull out a small glass vial with some sort of white liquid inside it. I can see a 'X2' written on it, but that doesn't provide much info. I mean, it limits the options to it being the twice as strong version of the previous model or being a branch off of something called 'Wolverine', but I still know jack shit about it.

"Look man, I admire the guts it takes to come to a man's shop to sell him . That's why I'm not going to call the cops, but if you think I'm actually going to buy-" They remove the top from the vial. "Wait, what are you-?" That fucker straight up jammed that glass inside my mouth before pushing me against the wall and hightailing it!

I cough violently on the ground, deadly afraid that something is about to shatter and pierce my throat into ribbons. Luckily, either due to a miracle or me overestimating how brittle that tiny thing was, the container I spat out was in perfect condition.

By the time I get my bearings that criminal is long gone, their stupid hat remaining the only proof of their bizarre attack. I want to vent out my frustrations on it, so I stomp on it and repeatedly pick it up and throw it against the floor. It's a couple of minutes of that until I hear someone speak to me.

"Hey, Olly, why is your door-" Cassandra, the big-breasted pale-skinned dark-haired beauty that sees me as a good lay, walks in to see me holding a 1930's hat full of shoe marks above my head. "Are you having an episode of some kind? Possessed?" I ain't fully clear on if she is mocking me or showing genuine concern. Probably a mix of both.

"Look, I know this seems weird. But I was just trying to rid myself of some anger, that's all." I explain myself, holding the hat between my hands. A part of me is still riled up enough to try and tear it open, but I know better than to risk putting off Cass like that. "I got assaulted, and the person who did it dropped their-"

"Oh my! Are you alright?" Cass rushed to check on me, cutting me off and not even giving me time to answer her. "Are you cut anywhere? Do you need medical attention?" I pull her from the back of the head for a kiss and pinch one of her nipples through the shirt she's wearing. That's our signal for when we want the other to shut up for a minute.

"Thanks for worrying. Really, I appreciate it. But I'm fine." I walk towards the counter, taking her with me by pulling her hand. "See that thing right there?" I pointed at the vial, which by now had rolled quite a distance from where it had dropped originally. "The guy who assaulted me just kinda shoved that in my mouth and tipped me over before he vanished up in smoke."

Cass nodded. "I see. Wait, how do you know it was a guy? Did you see their face? Did they say anything?"

"Well, they had a pretty masculine figure. And, from what my occasional clientele has told me, if a trans lady wanted to attack a sex shop owner in this city then George would have been the target. Not me. Now, I'll admit that I'm not exactly in touch with more than a person or two from the non-binary community, but I don't think I've done anything to piss them off either." I explained my process of elimination. "But no to either of those, I'm afraid. Even if my gut is right about it being a guy, they certainly had no balls. I was barely able to even see that they were white. If I hadn't, then I would have never been able to shake off the feeling that the invisible man put me on his list of enemies."

Cass makes her best attempt to pretend that she's too cool to laugh at any of my jokes, but I know her too well by now for me to buy it. Sure, she rolls her eyes and shakes her head as if to say 'What am I ever going to do with you?', but the smile on her mouth is way to big for her to hide it from me. "You're talking very calmly about all of this for someone that very well could be dying of poison." She leans her butt against the counter. She does that enough for me to seriously considering filling up that whole section of it with cheap dildos.

I make sure that I close both the shop and the door before I reply to that. "Maybe. In the case I am, do you want to know if swallowing my semen will kill you off too? You have to admit that there would be a certain beauty to both of us dying here due to you being too horny for your own good."

"The Venn diagram between the things I need two do and those you think I need to do is two different circles ten feet apart from each other." She mocks me while licking her lips, not even bothering to pretend that she doesn't want to blow me. "That said, I can't possibly drag you home today in the shitty mood this put you at. And if it's a BJ what you need to be happy, who am I to judge? Go get the things." She sends me off with a grin.

I happily walk into my office to grab a stool for me to sit in and a large pillow for her to rest her knees on. When I get back to the store front, Cassandra has already unbuttoned her shirt and taken off her bra. This allows me to see those pasty DDs on all their glory. I give them a good squeeze after I put down the stool, and I hand Cass the pillow after that.

Once I sit down, I allow my friend to take full control of the situation. We have a pretty good deal going on, there's an understanding that we are down to satisfy the other's sexual urges as long as we are allowed to do it our way. I keep my hands away from her when she has my dick on her mouth, and she won't try to hold my head in with her thighs whenever I'm licking her pussy. Full on sex is necessarily more collaborative in order to prevent either one to feel like they're doing a dead body, but that's kinda why we have it less often.

She pulls my pants down to see my boner making a tent out of my underwear. Biting her underlip, she starts stroking my dick without exposing it. I hate and love how much she likes to do this, specially because she has confessed that she simply likes to get my underwear stained with precum. On the one hand, what a bitch. On the other hand, man, what a bitch, right?

With her objective accomplished, she does that thing she knows damn well drives me wild. She reaches around with her head to bite the waistband from the center and slowly pulls it up and down my dick. God, the first time she pulled that out I had been teased so much beforehand that I came at the spot. That's (hopefully) never happening again, but I know I won't last for long.

Finally, she takes one good lick from my balls up to my dickhead and she plunges in. She bobs her head up and down at a quick pace, and I feel my balls churn inside me, ready for release. The breaking point comes a minute or two in, when she looks up to stare right into my eyes. There are few things more exciting in life than seeing a hot lady doing that while she's blowing you, and I don't know most of them. Inevitably, she makes me cum.

And normally, this would be it. We would clean up, I would return the favor once we got back to our place, and we'd watch a movie to welcome the weekend before slipping off to our bedrooms. But this was the day where I had something jammed down my throat, so of course she starts glowing white bright enough to blind me.

I pull my dick out before I can think about why she hasn't accidentally bitten on it while screaming in terror. To my surprise, Cass is completely immobile. But before I can freak out over this, I notice something ever stranger. To her side, it seems like a copy of her is being created.

It's hard to describe it accurately, but it's like an invisible mold of Cass was being filled up with a white liquid. I have no idea of what it is because I know damn well I don't want to touch it or get anywhere close to it. Still, best guesses have to be either cum or X2.

I can't help but to look at all of this in fascination. As I try to comprehend this, I notice something I can't believe I hadn't seen before. Cassandra, despite that being imposible, now has a prominent stomach that makes her look pregnant. But the most freakish thing about it is that her 'pregnancy' seems to regress as the copy gets built further and further.

After a minute, her perfect duplicate had been built and Cassandra no longer looks like she's carrying at all, but she's still shinning. Not as brightly as before, though, and it dims out faster and faster. But, sure enough, this only comes with a similar change to the figure next to her. She gains more and more color. Before long, I'm standing in front of two identical Cassandras. Every inch of skin, every single strand of hair, every curve of their bodies is the same. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Like a miracle, the real Cassandra gets out of whatever trance she had been stuck under. At first she's confused over my dick no longer being in her mouth, but I'd say that something more important takes her attention when she looks around. We both find ourselves looking at each other and at the strange intruder, likely with the same question in our minds

What the fuck is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)