More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Old Lover (Emily; wolf)

Opening the door revealed a 5'11 wolf with a pink mane and shimmering yellow eyes. "Emily?" I exclaimed. She was my best friend growing up. I hadn't seen her since I left for college, though.

"Hey, Kate!" she responded nervously scratching the back of her neck. "Heard you moved into the neighborhood. Figured I'd stop buy and see my BFF."

Without another word, I pounced on her and gave her a big hug. "Oh my god! It's so good to see you again!"

There was an increased nervousness to her as she only slightly hugged me. "Whoa! You know I've never been much of a hugger."

I ushered her in after we broke the embrace. "Well what have you been up to. You've certainly grown a lot since I last saw you. You're quite tall now."

"Yeah. I..." she paused as she noticed the mess that was my house. "Hey, you need some help? I actually have a couple days off work. I could stay and help ya clean."

"You know, that would be wonderful. Besides, I would love to catch up with you whilst we work," I agreed.

The two of us worked diligently through the evening, ending the day with some ordered-in Asian food and beer. She explained that she had gotten a job as a martial arts instructor at a local dojo. But they were undergoing a remodel, so she had some time to herself. Then the kissing started. See, before Melody was Emily. Emily had been my lover for...well since I started going into heat. My sister may have been my first and I may have fucked others here and there, Emily was my lover. But we had a pretty casual relationship. I had invited her to my wedding and she turned me down, saying, "Yeah. I like you and I'm happy you found someone, but I AM your former lover. I think I'll pass."

But that night, building up a sweat, getting drunk, talking...I just got super horny and kissed her. And she's never one to back down from a kiss. "Oh, so we are picking up where we left off? What about your wife?" she asked.

"What wife? She left me on the alter and ran off on _our _honeymoon without me," I replied, staring into her eyes, my head swimming with lust and booze and booze induced lust.

Emily shook her head and winced. "Oof. The fuck was she thinking leaving you on the alter? You should have called me immediately, I would have stolen you on the fucking spot."

Yeah, and Emily also had the biggest crush on me. She wasn't at all kidding about that. She was tough, so she didn't really care about me marrying someone else. But she loved me probably more than anyone. Oddly enough, despite my own infidelity, I don't she was unfaithful.

"Eh. Call you, drown my sorrows in a liquor bottle and a hooker..." I joked.

She smiled. "Hey, I'd've brought the liquor _and _I'd fuck you for free. Boom! $100 savings right there."

"Speaking of fucking," I hinted.

"You're very drunk. I don't like to fuck you when you can't enjoy it, you know that. How about we just go to bed and I'll wake you up with some good morning sex. If you're not too hungover. If there's one thing worse than drunk sex, it's hungover sex," she suggested, rolling her eyes.

And I don't remember what happened the rest of the evening. What happened the next morning, however, is crystal clear.

What happened in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)