More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What party is tonight?

Oktoberfest!

You feel a bit stupid for having to come dressed in a full stereotypical German outfit, but soon realize that this is in fact a heavenly blessing. As you enter "Hyrule Castle" a few minutes before opening time, the first thing you spot is your female friends, making everything ready for tonight.

Much like the male part of the employee group, they are dressed in the traditional German Oktoberfest outfits; short, circular cut green dresses, gathered around their waist and pressing out their breasts, and falling a little above the knee. Their hair was tied up in buns or pig-tails, making them look particularly cute, but also very sexy. You wish the girls were always dressed like this.

As you walk in further, you notice that the dance floor has been filled with picnic tables, where tonight everyone will be sitting and drinking. All the working girls tonight are supposed to be waitresses, while the guys work behind the bar. It's a good set-up, but you wish you can have some girls behind the bar too, in stead of John making his asshole-ish remarks all night.

'Oh, good, you're here.' Felicity has walked up to you, looking more beautiful than you've ever seen her. Her blonde curls, usually constrained in a tight knot, now hung down her shoulders in thick bushy pigtails. Whereas she usually didn't wear wake-up, she has now used some eye-liner, making her bright blue eyes stand out, and some red lipstick, in sharp contrast with her pale, but fair skin. And of course, her breasts are by far the biggest of the group, in this particular dress-up, that is especially apparent.

'Wow, Felicity!' you exclaim in shock, a bit overwhelmed by her sexiness. 'You look... incredible!'

She was about to snap at you for being late, but stops in her tracks when you compliment her on her looks. 'Oh. Well, thank you. It's the uniform, you know.' It's obvious she's not used to this kind of thing

'Well, it looks very sexy on you,' you smile, then casually walk past her while you have her confused. 'You wanted me behind the bar, right?'

'Y-yeah,' she says, and before she can open her mouth to say more, you're gone.

Who is behind the bar already?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)