More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hazficluv hazficluv

How does Camille respond?

Okay.

I know I shouldn't, but I timidly reply "Okay" and hang up the phone.

Twenty minutes later, my stomach drops when I hear the door bell chime.

Ding dong.

I don't have to answer the door. I don't have to let him in. It's not too late.

The door bell sounds again. I know it's wrong, but I want to see him. I need to see him.

I walk to the door and take a deep breathe before opening it.

Ríen ne eva ici...

My breath catches as soon as I see him. He is soaking wet from the rain, his hair hanging over his face, water dripping down his neck to his chest.

He looks up at me and our eyes lock.

"Hi, Cherry."

And hearing his deep, raspy voice is all it took. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him. Our lips collide and we kiss each other deeply, passionately, our tongues aggressively making up for lost time in each other's mouths.

He tastes just like I remember. He feels just like I remember.

Suddenly Harry lifts me up off the ground and wraps my legs around his waist. Our lips never parting, he carries me inside, kicking the door closed behind him. I run my fingers through his wet hair, gently tugging at its ends, as he carries me through my house and into my bedroom. He lays me softly on my bed and moves his lips across my jaw and down to my neck, leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses on my skin while he unbuttons and removes his shirt. I moan when he reaches the sensitive spot between my collar bone and my neck, pressing my hips up into him.

"I missed you." He says breathily into my ear, sending a jolt of electricity straight to my core.

"Oh, Harry!" I gasp and eagerly reach down to unbutton his pants. But Harry apparently has other plans. He grabs my hands from his groin and pins them above my head against the mattress.

"Not yet, my little Cherry. I'm dying for you to touch me, but first I wanna show you how much I missed you."

He moves both of my wrists into one large hand, and staring into my eyes, he starts to unbutton my satin sleep shirt with his other hand. When he gets to the last button, he moves the fabric aside, exposing both of my breasts. I swear his eyes darken as he frees my wrists and greedily cups both mounds in his large hands. He moans lightly as he puts one nipple into his mouth and sucks relentlessly, using his other hand to fondle and pinch the other. He alternates between swirling his tongue around my nipple and sucking my breast deep into his mouth as I moan in pleasure. I take my other boob and move it toward his face, needing to feel him on that side too, but instead of switching to suck the other one, he pushes my breasts together in the middle of my chest so that my nipples are touching. He rubs the two hard points gently against each other and the sensation is so overwhelming I can barely control myself.

"Fuck, Harry." I curse, digging my nails into his arms.

"You like it when I play with your tits, baby? Your nipples taste so good." He snarls, then aggressively shoves both of my nipples into his mouth and sucks even harder than before. I watch as he hollows his cheeks and sucks relentlessly on both my nipples at once, swirling his tongue over them hungrily, like he can't get enough of me. The fact that he seems to be enjoying himself turns me on so much more, and the pressure building in my abdomen is getting unbearable. My groin literally has a pulse.

"Harry, please, baby. I need you." I beg, grinding my hips against his hard erection, trying to get some sort of relief.

He releases my breasts from his mouth and smashes his lips against mine. We kiss feverishly as I help him remove my shorts and panties. I kick them aside and he cups my heat with his hand and instantly moans into my mouth.

"You're so fucking wet for me, Camille." He says.

And he's not wrong. He's got me so worked up there is probably a freaking puddle on the bed right now.

He presses his thumb against my sensitive bundle of nerves and moves it slowly around in circles. His other hand finds his way to my chest and he fondles my breasts one at a time.

"Fuck, Harry. Feels so good. More. Please." I beg, feeling the orgasm building inside me.

"I love it when you beg, baby girl." He growls and inserts one finger, then another, into me. He curls his fingers upwards and smirks when he hits the spot inside me that makes my hips buck up uncontrollably.

"That's it, baby. Are you gonna come for me?" He asks as he pulls me harshly to the edge of the bed with his free hand, then kneels down and buries his face into my heat. I can feel the vibration of his moans as he licks up and down my folds and continues to drive his fingers into me. I can't handle this anymore; I'm literally about to explode. I thrust my hips against him, forcing his fingers even deeper, and reach down to apply light pressure to the back of his head so his mouth pushes further into my heat. His tongue moves against my clit, slowly at first, but gradually increases its speed. I'm screaming all sorts of profanities, pulling at his hair, and tell him "I'm close, Harry!”

He suddenly pulls his fingers entirely out of me. Before I know what's happening, he covers my sensitive clit with his mouth and begins to suck it fervently. Then he slams his fingers back inside of me, making me finally come undone.

"That's it. Come for me. Lemme taste you." He snarls into my throbbing pussy.

And I do as he asks. I let go completely as I scream his name, probably loud enough to wake up the whole city. My entire body starts to writhe and quiver, and I try to pull away from him as I grow overly sensitive, but he holds me down, forcing me to ride his face through my entire orgasm. He moans into me, sopping my wetness up with his warm mouth.

His fingers are still inside me and my legs are still quivering uncontrollably when I'm finished. He licks around my folds and gives my clit a small nibble before he pulls his fingers out of me. The sudden emptiness makes me gasp, and my breath catches once more as I watch Harry put his fingers into his mouth, one by one, seductively sucking my juices off of them.

"Mmm... you taste so good, baby. Sweet as a cherry."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)