More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cumboy cumboy

Does she agree to suck her brother’s cock?

Oh yeah!

“Of course bro!” Jenny replied eagerly. The beautiful teen figured she needed the practice before her big interview anyway, and was looking forward to finally being able to service her brother. She’d been practicing for weeks already in her bedroom.

She knew he had a rather large cock, having watched her mother suck his cock many times, and the little slut was suddenly to stretch her pouty lips around John’s thick shaft and have him feed her a nice hot load of jizz for breakfast.

“Here let me sit on the toilet. That way you can fuck my face nice and hard.” Jenny moved over to sit down, spreading her legs apart to give her brother a nice view of her cunt as he moved towards her.

He lowered his sweatpants to reveal his hardening cock. “Mmm...that’s a nice cock big brother,” Jenny purred as she reached forward to grab hold of John’s thick shaft. The slutty blonde opened her mouth wide to take in her sibling’s cock. She reached out to grab his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. The little teen was soon furiously stroking, sucking and licking her brother’s hard dick as she moaned and rubbed her pussy.

Jenny pulled back, lustily looking up at her brother with her big blue eyes while she stroked his cock next to her face. “You like this bro? Am I sucking your cock like a dirty little slut just the way you like it?”

“Oh fuck Jenny that’s so good,” John said as he moved his hands to his sister’s head, impatient to feel her hot throat wrapped around his raging boner. He grabbed hold of Jenny’s hair, making sure to keep her head steady as he started to furiously fuck her mouth. The blonde teen opened up as wide as she could and relaxed her throat, remembering to look up at her brother submissively as he pounded her face.

“GACK GACK GACK” sounds filled the bathroom as the hot blonde teenager gagged on her brother’s big cock, spit drooling out of her mouth and soaking her tits below as she worked her fingers in and out of her tight cunt.

John didn’t hold back, fucking his sister’s face furiously as he looked down into her eyes. He enjoyed the sight of her pouty lips stretched tight around his thick cock and of Jenny’s big tits bouncing on her chest each time he slammed his cock down her throat.

Pretty soon he felt his balls start to tighten. He pulled his cock back, shoving his fingers down Jenny’s throat, loving how his beautiful sister stared up at him while he made her gag.

Does John cum or do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)