More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

How do the 'self-fitting' clothes respond?

Oh no! Mom's home!

The gloves paused for a moment, clasping their hands together, and then giving him a thumbs up. Some of the other clothes in the room seemed to sense what was happening and began to move closer to John. The leather skirt and blouse from before approached him, followed by a pair of red leather boots. The gloves began to tag on John's pants, and John only watched in silence as he was standing surrounded by his mother's self-fitting clothes. He couldn't explain it, but he was beginning to feel a sense of comfort and familiarity with these things, as if it were as natural as hanging out with a friend.

The leather skirt and blouse from before glided towards John, followed by a pair of red leather boots. The gloves reached up and began to slowly unbutton his shirt, and then they carefully peeled it away from his body. The blouse then moved up and encircled his torso, the silk caressing his skin as it tightened around him. His jeans were then unbuttoned and unzipped by nothingness as the hollow silk sleeve reached toward them. John watched in disbelief as they pulled down his legs.

"Wait, you...you weren't touching me," John said. "How are you doing that with my jeans?"

Instead of responding directly, the blouse's sleeves move back toward his underwear, which start to make the same moves. The fabric began to shift as something stretched out his waistband and began to tug on it. John felt a strange sensation as his underwear were pulled away from his body, exposing his bare skin. He was clearly a little excited, and he only worried about that detail for a second before two pairs of hands moved around him and started to tug on his ankles. The hands were invisible, but he could feel them, and he could see the fabric of his jeans being pulled down. As the hands tugged on his ankles, he could feel the jeans slipping off his body and pooling at his ankles, on the floor. Now John willingly lifted his feet to let them off, only to have them replaced by a pair of sheer pantyhose. The hose felt cool against his skin, and the fabric was almost weightless. As he felt the sheer material encase his legs, he could hardly believe what was happening. He had never experienced something like this before, and it was both terrifying and strangely comforting.

The pantyhose moved up his legs, hugging his skin as they glided up to his waist. As they settled around his hips, he felt a sort of warmth emanating from them, but he wasn't sure it had anything to do with temperature. It was as if they were alive and responding to his movements, and he couldn't help but be mesmerized by the looks of these things, inflated beyond the shape of his own legs and yet shifting and bending with his own motions. The blouse and skirt moved around him, as if they were intent on fitting onto his body. The leather felt cool against his skin as it skimmed his hips. The rest was so inflated that he didn't even feel the touch of the leather through his pantyhose. The fabric of the blouse was fluttering around his torso, and he felt the waistband of the skirt get snug when it zipped and hooked itself. He cooperatively placed his arms through the sleeves, and now he felt the fabric of the blouse and skirt moving against his body as the clothing was placed on him.

It was as if the clothing was gently hugging him. He thought he'd seen the limit of these things' amazing abilities when he watched his now-discarded clothes unbutton themselves, but now they were going to use their strange 'field of influence' to manipulate something far heavier than a trouser button.

John felt aflutter as he felt himself pulled from the ground. There was no yanking or wrenching from any particular point; it was as if the pantyhose and blouse were lifting everything inside of their bulk--and John almost felt strangely buoyant inside them. It didn't help his growing problem below his waistline that there was a clear arousal reaction from this new detachment from gravity.

He didn't hover long. The red leather boots placed themselves under him, unzipping and letting him sink back into them. They zipped up his legs once he was inside, and they felt surprisingly comfortable around his ankles and calves. He felt the pressure from the boots through his pantyhose at first, but on zipping, it was almost as if they had been made specifically for him.

The boots began to walk him, all on their own. John felt like he might trip or fall over, but after a couple of steps, he understood. All he had to do was be loose, and the clothing could coordinate to move his body all on its own. He watched in awe as the boots marched around the room, posing him in front of the mirror several times as he walked.

Finally, the gloves were placed around his hands, and he felt the fabric encasing his fingers and palms. The gloves were soft and warm, and he could feel the fabric lightly brushing his skin as he moved his hands, almost like he was being embraced by the clothing itself. John stood in shock as he realized that he was now wearing his mother's self-fitting clothes, and he couldn't believe how bizarre they looked on him. They felt nice...not that he'd ever say so in front of anyone else, but he didn't understand how they could hover--or keep him within their volume somehow, even though they seemed only to be filled with air.

John couldn't believe what he was experiencing. Every inch of his skin was covered in fabric that could move itself--nylon, leather and silk--and it seemed happy to be on him.

John gasped as the nylon stockings moved his legs, positioning him in front of the mirror again. Being walked about by clothing might not seem like most people's form of fun, but John was in ecstasy. He watched in the mirror as the stockings began to inflate even more on his legs. He could see the space between his actual flesh and the edge of the fabric, and it was as if the clothing created invisible padding, making the shape of his stockings thick and shapely, even though his skinny legs were beneath.

The sight of the clothing doing what it wanted so close to his sensitive equipment made that equipment jump a little. The clothing seemed to understand this as a positive development, and continued encouraging it.

He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't even hear the click of the door opening behind him. John's mother smiled at the sight of her son standing in her self-fitting clothes. He looked like he was having fun, that was fur sure. He jumped when he heard his mom's voice from behind him.

"John, what are you doing in my room?" she asked, sounding surprised.

John turned to face her, feeling a little sheepish. He was wearing this full outfit.

"Uh, mom, I can explain," he said, feeling a little awkward. He looked down at the leather skirt and thanked the lord that it was inflated enough to hide his chubbed cock. His mom looked him up and down. She raised an eyebrow.

"I see you've discovered the secret of my self-fitting clothes," she said, sounding a little amused. "Girls, was this your doing, or his?" She asked. There was no audible response, but your mom continued as if the conversation had gone on without you. "Ah ha, so you're not so innocent either. You did show off in front of him first."

John nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. He didn't know what to say.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you didn't panic," she said, walking over to him and patting him on the butt. "You have to promise not to tell anyone about this, okay?" John nodded, feeling relieved that his mom wasn't mad at him. He was starting to see why she was so excited about these clothes.

"I promise," he said, feeling the stockings tease along his feet as he spoke. "Uhmmm...mom?" He asked. His mom smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

"I'm sorry for walking in you like this, but...you did stray into my room," She said. "I don't think we should bother with explanations this moment, but...maybe you and the girls should settle up in your room, and we can talk about this later. Deal?" John was enthusiastically nodding.

"Th-thank you, mom. I'm sorry, it's just that you talk about these things so much, and I--"

"John..."

"I just wanted to see if--"

"John!" She raised an eyebrow, smirking, but letting him know it was time to go. "Stop worrying about it. However...all of you are dealing with each other is your business, and we'll talk later. Deal?"

"D-deal, mom," John said. "Thanks!" The moment he tried to take a step, the clothes began shifting with him, quickly taking over his gait and locomotion and walking him out of the room.

"Good boy," she said, walking over to the closet. When John's mother Laetitia saw her other Self-Fitting clothing begin to follow the outfit wrapped around John, she stopped them.

"Excuuuuuuse me, ladies," She said, pointing to her closet. "Not you. I don't think that outfit needs any help working things out with John, and you are all doing just fine on your charge capacities. Back. Inside." The rest of the clothing seemed disappointed, but followed Laetitia's directions.

_

Did you know this chapter posted weeks ago in my Patreon? Benefits include early access to my additions, influencing threads, and more. (This was in queue for like a year. I became a dad and obviously schedules change a little and dirty writing drops a few notches on the priority list...the Patreon is still around but on haitus rn.)

You can find out more about the themes and stories I write by checking out my post history. If you like what you see, you can sign up here: https://www.patreon.com/magicmystiquepress

Charge capacities? What fuels a floating pair of panties?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)