More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VincentBCocksworth VincentBCocksworth

What’s next? Who was on the other side?

Oh, dear Sister

Tom opened the door. His parents were not home yet. They would probably get back around 8 or 9, depending on the state of their current project. Director positions at the architect company were a perfect match for them, but sometimes required them to stay late at home.

As of now Tom was alone at home, so he went upstairs and decided to take a shower. He was spent after the deepthroat in the bathroom and a hot shower could do him well. He took his time, standing under the falling water.

He heard the door close shut. Someone must have entered. He wasn’t sure who that was, but it mattered little - it was his parents or his sister. He stood under the shower, being now to lazy to go out just to see who’s home.

After a few minutes, he heard a weird noice. He turned his head. His sister - a redhead, a year younger than him, with quite a nice body and a curvy ass - was standing at the door to the bathroom.

„Sarah, what the hell?!” Asked Tom, a bit irritated by his sister walking up on him while taking a shower.

„I’m naked” he said with a glare.

„Is that such a big problem?” She asked .„Come out, Tom, we’ve gotta talk” she said and walked out of the bathroom.

Tom quickly finished his shower and put his shower robe on. Sarah was sitting on her bed, in her room. Tom knocked on the doorframe and entered.

„What happened?” He asked. „Why don’t you tell me, brother?” Neither her face nor her eyes said anything. He had no idea what was going on.

„I have no idea, what could possibly have happened” as he said these words, fear washed over him.

And if Sarah was the girl screaming on the other side of the wall? He didn’t really hear her voice, only a muffled down scream and gurgling, but he couldn’t rule it out as a possibility. If so, he was most probably screwed. Sarah wasn’t one to forget easily.

His pose was clearly showing, that he knew what was going on. He stayed silent. Sarah looked him in the eye. The silence was getting more and more uncomfortable and tense.

„Next time let me get some air, Tom” said Sarah without showing any emotion.

Tom was flabbergasted. He felt his head spin. He grabbed the doorhandle not to fall onto the floor. He looked at Sarah, not knowing what to say or do.

„It was sexy though, wasn’t it?” She asked and smiled shyly „Come here, brother”.

He walked towards her slowly, to sit next to her. She stopped him, grabbing his hand. She then started untying his shower robe. As it fell to the ground, he fell his cock twitch. Sarah looked him in the eye and smiled.

„My throat will probably get used to your size after a while” she added „but I think we could get you harder”.

Tom couldn’t move a muscle. He was stunned. She stood up and walked to her desk, opened one of the drawers and took out a set of cock rings. She sat back on the bed and took them out of the box, then grabbed Tom’s hardening cock.

„First the tip” she said and pulled his foreskin back. Then she slipped onto his cock head a glans ring, with two metal balls snuggly fitting over his frenulum. She then slipped a tight, rubber cock ring onto the base of his cock.

„Now we’re ready to begin” she smiled once again and changed her position on the bed, letting her head drop of the edge.

„Fuck my throat like a pussy, Tom” she then tugged him forward and swallowed the tip of his cock. Tom, though still not believing such turn of events, was happy to oblige. Knowing she had taken him all the way in the morning, he knew what to do. He pushed forward and let his cock sink down Sarah’s throat until his balls hit her nose.

She shivered, but started sucking lightly. He pulled out a little and then pushed down till the base. He started to speed up, each time fucking her throat faster. He could now go even further, the wall not in the way of his cock’s movement, so he slammed each time, pushing his engorged dick as far as it would go. She grabbed him by the wrist. Tom pulled out.

„What’s wrong?” He asked.

„It’s alright, but think I want to try something else we couldn’t do in the morning”.

„What’s that?” he asked confused, stroking his cock to keep it hard.

„Get down all the way and don’t pull out until you cum, I’ll do the rest”. Tom wasn’t sure, if it was a good idea, but he didn’t know her full capabilities yet. So he pushed back, until he hit her tonsils. Then, he pressed further and his cock finally popped through the entrance of her throat. He pushed all the way, pressing his balls into her nose.

Sarah took them in one of her hands and started to move around. He didn’t know what was going on, until he felt his balls pop into her mouth, alongside his cock.

„She fit them in there, what a pro!” he thought.

„Nice job, sis” he said impressed.

She grabbed him by his ass and tugged him forward. He could now go even deeper into her! His balls not in the way, his dick went another 2 inches down her throat. Sarah was alreay getting red on her face, but he was far from cumming.

„Scream, sis, scream, it may make me cum faster” he panted, but tried to hold his orgasm at bay, his sister’s throat too good not to fuck as long as he could.

She started mumbling something, but only a gurgle came out. She then puffed out her chest and started to jell at the top of her lungs. He could hear almost nothing, but her throat was now better than a vibrator.

His cock started pulsating. He grabbed her by the neck, and started jerking his cock with her throat. He was close to cumming now.

„I’m gonna cum” he moaned and jerked faster.

Sarah, hearing her brother, squeezed her lips between her teeth and the base of his cock. His cock twitched, ready to cum. Through her lips, the closed her jaw, as hard as she could. Tom felt no pain, his cock now hard as a rock, but the pressure increase made him shiver.

His cock exploded with bliss, but no cum came out. He was having an orgasm without cumming. Sarah clamped down even harder. Tom was in heaven. He threw his head back and jerked his sister forward on his cock. He felt as seconds pass by, as he was still having an orgasm.

Finally, after about half a minute, Sarah loosened her mouth around his cock. His cock exploded with cum, pumping what felt like a gallon of it down her throat.

Sarah’s eyes turned white, she gagged on his cock and swallowed every second, sending weaves of pleasure down his spine. The last wave of his orgasm passed. He pulled his dick out of her mouth. First his balls popped out, then his half-hard lenght slid out, leaving a trail of cum and spit linking her lips to his cock.

Sarah gasped for air. She took a few deep breaths and sat back up in the bed.

„I wanna lick you clean, brother” she said and rushed to his dick.

She put it balls deep in her mouth and sucked hard. She swallowed once again and took him out of her mouth. She then pulled his foreskin forward, to cover his head, and stick her tongue under it. She started to circle around the head, only stopping to get around his frenulum. She then pulled his foreskin back.

„All done” she said with a big smile, cum still on her lips. „You are amazing Sarah” said Tom „You are a pro”. „I’ll show you skills, brother, just you wait. I have some things I want to show you later” she added and went to get a shower…

What tricks does Sarah have up her sleeve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)