More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

Who's the victim?

Officer Shelly - Home Invasion Gone Sexual

My brow furrowed as the woman, seemingly unfazed by the lewd chaos surrounding us, sat up straight on the bed and lowered the TV volume. “Alright, ma’am,” I began, trying to sound as firm as possible as I unbuttoned one of my buttons. “Let’s start over. What’s your name?”

“Jane Smith,” the woman replied promptly, her voice calm and collected. “And I live here.”

Officer Matt, who had been surveying the bedroom, stepped forward. “Ms. Smith, are you aware of what happened outside of your bedroom?” I barely noticed that he had unzipped his pants as his hand disappeared into his pants.

Jane tilted her head slightly, a flicker of something unreadable crossing her face. “The commotion? Yes, of course. I heard the noise. But I had explicitly instructed everyone not to disturb me with their insistent moaning and groaning. Apparently, they didn’t listen.”

“Everyone?” I echoed, my eyes narrowing as I tossed my blouse away, revealing my lacy black bra. I gave the edge a nice touch. “And who exactly is ‘everyone’?”

Jane shrugged, her nonchalant demeanor at odds with the pornographic scene of debauchery around her house. How could anyone can react to seeing someone acting indecent with a straight face was beyond me. “Just... some people I allowed to stay here temporarily,” said Jane. “They promised to be quiet, but clearly, they failed.”

“And you didn’t think to call the police when you heard a home invasion happening in your own house?” Matt pressed. He fished out his cock and began to rub it out in the open. I wasn’t sure if my partner was aware of what he was doing. I mean, how can someone be that oblivious? I was barely aware of what my hands were doing, but that was because I needed all of my attention on this unusual homeowner. And Matt's cock, of course.

Jane’s lips curved into a faint smile. “Oh, I knew the neighbors would take care of that. They’re quite vigilant, you see. And frankly, I wasn’t particularly concerned about the intruders. They were, after all, the ones making the noise and calling attention to themselves.”

Reluctantly, I tore my sight away from the erect cock as my gaze swept across the room, landing on the serene face of the woman before me. There was not a single scratch on Jane, not a trace of fear or anxiety. Only arrogance that seemed to boil over with each passing second. Yet, her house was filled with semi-, partially nude (totally nude in some cases) individuals who had engaged in sexual behaviors. The disconnect was as jarring as Matt erect not being sucked or me still wearing clothes.

I should fix that.

“Ms. Smith,” I said slowly, my voice firm as I knelt before my partner and shed my bra off. I gasped as my nipples stood in attention. “We need you to come down to the station…” Despite myself, I moved Matt’s hand away and shoved his dick into my salivating mouth. I gagged and Matt groaned.

“Am I under arrest?” Jane asked. There was a flicker of annoyance in her tone.

“No, ma’am,” Matt interjected as he guided my head, “but your cooperation is crucial to our investigation.”

I heard a sigh escaping from Jane’s lips as Matt’s cock slid through my lips. “You have no idea how inconvenient it is,” said Jane.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)