More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sway01 Sway01

Where to start:

Officer Samantha, the corrupt cop that framed you

Officer Samantha, the corrupt cop that framed you. Vinnie, your old Master of Arms is waiting for you at the gates. He's got a new Harley, a bag full of cash, tape and a sawn off shotgun waiting for you.

He need nods with a wry smile as you change into leathers and get on your bike. You look fiercely and Vinnie chimes in "We know where the cop lives. We'll get her tonight."

Perfect you mutter.

After 8pm, you, Vinnie and Dom, another big ex-con you met on the inside walk across Samantha's front lawn quietly. It's dark, and you watched the 5'8" Brunette with creamy white skin and shapely curves go inside a little while ago in her tight blue Police uniform.

Dom grins dumbly. "I've always wanted to fuck a Police woman."

You sneak around the side and find a window left unlocked. The three of you crawl quietly inside to hear the shower running.

Waiting quietly outside the bathroom, Vinnie confirms you are alone from the hall.

You reach into your backpack and pull out some tape and a black hood with hoes where the mouth is. A classic Vinnie touch.

Surprise Samantha as she gets out of the shower

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)