More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by babycrownie babycrownie

What's next?

Officer Reno enters my store

BOLD - is written by Joe Nobody
Regular font is written by Reno

“Now, how can I help you, Officer Reno?”

Oh, just meeting with the shopkeepers in the local area. We’ve had a few break ins and just want to touch base with you to make sure you haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary. I say as I peruse some of the more fetishy type items in the store.

“Oh thank you Officer.” I say still shaking your hand and noting your eyes. I see you look through my store, but your eyes keep tracking back to the blue latex bra in the front window. "You know Officer Reno, I am glad you came in today. I think cooperation with the police department is very important. I feel we need to work together and I am sure the more familiar you are with my business, that might give you a tactical advantage should a need ‘arise’. “ I wrap an arm around your shoulder and lead you deeper into my store. We leave the first showroom and enter a second twice the size of the first. At first you wonder how, based on the exterior footprint of the store, but then you remember, magic is very prevalent in this town. Your concerns however are soon muted by what you see. The entire place is filled with lingerie, and not just lingerie, RUBBER lingerie. Panties, bras, leggings, stockings, gloves, corsets, catsuits, and a whole wall of boots. There is a small display case filled with jewelry and behind that is a red velvet curtain. I see your eyes squint and I explain, "Oh Officer, that is the room that houses the more intimate intimates. You know, cuffs, ropes, dildo, strap-ons, all the BDSM goodies and 'Marital Aids’. So Officer Reno, like anything you see?”

Oh um…..well….. blushes Lets see what you have in the back there. My anniversary is coming up soon…

I open up the red curtain. A mannequin in full leather catsuit, arms bound behind her with an open mouth zipper and red rubber ball gag is the first thing you see. The rest of the dark room opens up into dildos, body harnesses, and various BDSM gear. "Congratulations Officer. How many years has she had you under her spell?“ I say jokingly.

laughs oh….its been about 15 years or so…… I loose my self as I walk around the room looking at the different bondage equipment until I stop and rub the leather of a particularly devilish pet crawler bondage kit that would the wearer to only use their elbows and knees to move about.

"Oh I see you have impeccable tastes Officer. Now would this be for you or your beau?” You feel me place a hand on your shoulder while you keep staring at the display.

Umm me so….It would have to be able to fit….. blushes no…..um…nevermind, I probably should just get her a bottle of perfume or flowers or something.

“Oh nonsense! Don’t be shy. Look at me.” I turn you to face me. Your eyes linger at the costume far too long to see what I had in my hand before it was too late. I fasten a collar around your neck. It fits snug, so snug you feel a bit off "oh that looks just wonderful. Let’s see what I can do for you. here look in the mirror.“

"Your wife will love you for your obedience to her. Well, to anyone for that matter.”

I look in the mirror and tug at the collar Obedience? Ok, haha very funny now how does it come off??

“Oh don’t worry about that. Toys don’t need to worry their little heads with such problems like how to remove the collar Master put on them. Let’s get you into your outfit. TOY take off your clothes and wait for me right here, I will get you your new outfit and return.”

"Theirs no way in hell that I’m going to…" I gasp as I remove my pistol belt, pants shirt and bullet proof vest folding them neatly and placing my boots next to the pile What…..the….fuck???I try to move but my body stands still where I was told

I come back into the room and see you standing there in your under shirt and underwear. I place my pile of latex clothing on the table and shake my head disappointedly. "Bad TOY!“ My tone isn’t especially harsh, but it really hits you to the core. "I am so disappointed in you. Finish removing all your clothes, then, as punishment for your gross insubordination, suck me off. Then we can commence with your outfit.”

I drop my underwear around my ankles and remove my shirt dropping it to the floor before kneeling and crawling across the floor with my eyes locked on the bulge in the front of your pants. “No! I don't want to…” I reach up and unzip your pants, sticking my hand in and fishing around for your cock.

“Ugh!” I groan in further disappointment. I slap you across your face. Not only does your face sting, so does your pride. "TOYS don’t think, they obey. I wanted to wait, but you give me . Hold still.“ I pull off the table a latex item. I flaunt the latex hood before your motionless body. I see you trying to struggle to get away, but you can’t. Your obedience collar prevents that from happening. I pull the hood over your head and your world goes dark. There is a feeling of latex enveloping your head. The rubber constricts to your face and clings to it. You are in the dark now. I press two fingers into your mouth and you can taste latex fill your mouth. Like or hate is irrelevant now. It just is. I pet your smooth onyx cheeks and you are helpless. Only pleasure emanates from my touch. I swirl my fingers in your new rubber fuck hole and I feel you shudder at my touch. My fingers leave your mouth and I whisper into your ear. "Now toy, suck off your Master.”

Pulling your hard cock from your pants I make a muffled groan as it slides into my mouth. As I begin to bob up and down along the length of your cock. I breathe heavily as the sharp smell of latex, cock and lubricant fill my nose

My cock fills your mouth. Instead of gagging you, it feels incredible! It feels so good inside you, you wonder if pussies felt this good when being fucked. I grab your smooth head and my cock all the way down your rubber passage. Instead of gagging, your throat constricts and tries to squeeze my cock for our mutual pleasure.

I feel my own cock grow hard and hum lightly. The sudden vibrations surrounding your cock almost seeming like I have a built in vibrator in my neck.

With that I cum. I fill my toy with its blessed reward. I feel your mouth spasm and I can only wonder if you came too, but as my toy, your pleasure isn’t my paramount concern. I allow you to clean me properly and lick me dry as you can before I pull out. I stand back, pantless now, pondering and I fear I may have gotten ahead of myself. The hood usually goes on last. I enjoy my toy’s commentary as I change them. Shaking my head with personal disappointment, I reach forward and you feel my fingers on the back of your rubber neck. I peel the latex from your head and light returns. You are once again gifted the ability to speak. I place the hood on the table once more and pick up a pair of fishnet stockings. I kneel before you and open up one leg for you to put your foot in. I say nothing to see how willing you are to move forward.

"You son of a bitch!! If you think I’m wearing that you have lost your mind!!! I’m married, and my wife and the guys from work are going to come looking for me!!" I sit on my ass and move my leg towards you slightly and cover my own hard cock with my hands.

I snicker at your words. I’m much more mellow after cumming. I just simply work the pair of fishnets up each leg. You feel the material cling to your legs and tighten. Between the open panels you see your leg hair vanish, your musculature shift looking more and more feminine. "Stand,“ I command as I have the leggings up to your knees. You stand for me and I work them up your now smoothing thighs. Mockingly, I lick your balls up to the tip of your cock before snapping the waistband of the fishnets around you. They seem to grasp your ass and cock simultaneously. The fishnet form a sleeve around your cock and invisible hands begin to milk your erection. Meanwhile your hips crack open into an obviously feminine shape and your ass swells, large, perky and the perfect inverted heart shape. I watch you flail as the fishnets keep rubbing your now shrinking cock and balls.

Ahh m….mm….make it stop!!!” I thrust my larger hips bucking into nothing as the fishnets work my shrinking cock “I….I…..I’m gonna cummm!!!!!!” I groan as my orgasm overtakes me and moan as the fishnets continue to try and work my now overly-sensitive cock.

I place my hand over your tiny prick and I catch the last of your cum in my palm. Your balls slide up inside your brand new pussy. The fishnets pull your lips apart leaving you ready for penetration and your micro cock stands permanently erect and alone serving as your new clit. I place two fingers in your wet hole and lift my cum filled palm to your mouth. "Lick me clean toy. Tell me honestly, do you love the taste of cum? All good toys do.“ I say with a wink.

"I’ve never tried it before” I say as I lap at your hand cleaning it and moaning as I reach to grab your arm and stop it from entering me but as your fingers slide in I place my hands on either side of my new pussy and try to open it further.as I moan in a deep voice

“Toy?” I ask sounding a perturbed. "Tell Master, honestly how much you like the taste of 'cummies’. I smile as I see you pulling your pussy lips further apart. The magic is working you over nicely. I pick up a black corset with ¼ breast cups. I hold it open to see if my slutty toy is embracing her change or still resisting. It matters not, I’m just curious.

As I finish cleaning your hand I look up and angrily say “I love the taste of cummies Master, now get that fucking mmmpphh…..bra away from me and…….unngg……more……more” I thrust my hips towards your hand and my pussy muscles flex trying to squeeze and hold onto the intruder that was just between them

I laugh but your naughty hips give me an idea. “I’ve actually never done this before, but let’s give it a try.” I sit down on a bench. I pull your full feminine hips towards me and and have your virgin pussy take in my cock as you sit on my lap. I place the magic corset around your waist. You feel the magical straps and boning take over and cinch you in. You waist slims down dramatically, but my hands find your pecks. Your chest instantly loses all hair and your nipples are beginning to puff up.

in an act of defiance I grab a red latex heel and throw it at your foot hoping to throw you off balance. "I’m not going to be some….toy for you or anyone else Master!!" gasps and covers my mouth as I call you master

You pick up a boot and hit me in my foot. In obvious pain I fall backwards on the bench, but since you are on my lap you just fall forward on top of me. Your progress is slowed by your growing breasts. I just laugh while you yell at me. I grab your now almost waspish thin waist and and work your hips up and down like the full sized on-a-hole you are now. I turn my face to the side as your smooth breasts hang below your frame. I curl my tongue around a sensitive nipple and suck it into my mouth. You hear me moan as I work your body over my cock and suck your sensitive tits.

moans as I bounce up and down on your lap and I throw my head back in ecstasy "nnn…….nnnooo…….uuummmppphh…….not a pet…..not….a….tooyyyy"

You feel me bite down on one of your hard nipples and grunt as I use your pussy to get me off once more. I groan and moan until my orgasm runs it course. I then lift you off me as I lay back on the bench trying to recover from my second orgasm in 10 minutes. "It’s okay toy. I know how much you like cummies. Go ahead and lick me clean.“ I go to pet your head, but then I shudder as I see all of you is female except your head. I make a mental note to fix that when you are done.

I grunt as you bite my nipple, gasping in a deep manly voice as my now lithe figure continues to rock on the cock buried deep in my new pusssy.
"Y…yes…..master…….NO! Not master…….cant think right…..cant talk right……toy doesnt like….."

My cock begins to twitch and I feel my impending orgasm once again. "Doesn’t matter what toy wants. Toy you are not permitted to cum unless I direct you to.” I suck on you tit as they finally stop expanding threatening to suffocate me as you are laying on me. My hands on your hips, I move you and grind you against my cock until it explodes once more within your new fuck hole.

"Toy…mmpphhh…….wants to cum…….." I start riding your cock harder trying to take it as deep into me as I can can……."toy……mmmmppphhhhh…….please………..cummmm…………toy….likes………getting fucked…….."

I just pull you off my dwindling cock as I already came. "No you are a bad toy and must learn your place before you are allowed such pleasantries. Get on your knees and elbows.“ I stand and point to the floor.

Whines as I kneel down, my juices running down the inside of my leg.
"Toy doesn't want to!" I move forward onto all fours.
"Toy is a police man! Toy isn't a toy!!" I bend forward onto my elbows with my ass high in the air.
"You cant do this!!!"

"You asked me to, remember toy?” I grab latex strapping and secure your legs so they are bound and your heels pinned to your ass. I do the same to your arms so your hand grab your shoulders. I then show you a long rubber dog tail. I then walk behind you and shove it in your rubber ass. I see the way you squirm and resist, but the tail comes alive and I see when you gain control it droops between your legs. I then pet and scratch your ass. “Oh that’s a good toy. Who’s the good toy?"I see your tail lift and begin to wag.

Unsteadily in my new position I walk around stuck on all fours, just below hip level. My wagging tail makes my round ass jiggle slightly with each wag.
"Toy not have tail!! Toy is a person not a pet!!! Toy never asked for to be dog master!!!"
My argument is clearly a lie because my nipples are poking out in arousal, and my new pussy is almost drooling in need and anticipation

"Stupid mutt. Come here I need to finish your look.” On knees and elbows your can’t get far fast. I grab your collar and pull you closer. In my hand is another hood, but this one is different. The latex slides over you head as before. The latex feels so good on your face. Your hearing improves. Your mouth feels longer. Smells your senses, especially the scent of rubber and sex. Your tongue hangs out of your longer mouth. I kiss your sensitive long nose. I grab an exposed titty and rub. “Who’s a good girl, huh?” You turn to the mirror and see your head in profile.

"Toy is a good girl! Arf!" I bark slightly as I shake my head. Suddenly I rear up and bury my face into your crotch in a bid to get to your cock. When this happens it throws you off balance and you fall backwards into a clearance bin full of latex items, spilling them all over the floor. As your vision clears you see me nudging urgently at your cock with my latex muzzle. As you try to sit up, you feel a cool feeling on your right arm……the arm that is covered in various magical latex items……

Oh I have a headache and something else. I squint and open and close my eyes repeatedly until my vision returns. I smile as my latex toy canine is licking and lapping my cock with her new muzzle. I try to rub away my headache but my right arm is stuck and cool. I turn to see I’m covered in an avalanche of latex items, the problem is my arm feels funny and I can feel the unmistakable feeling of magic AND it is traveling up my arm.

Lifting your arm, all of the items fall away except one. Your eyes widen in surprise as you see a blue latex bra firmly melded with your arm. The straps of the bra crawl up your arm. As you flail it about in a panic the bra looses its grip and flies off of your arm. Breathing a sigh of relief, you lay your head back and close your eyes happy the accident was averted. Suddenly you feel a slight weight on your chest. Opening your eyes you see me standing over you on all fours, and looking down you see the blue bra crawling over your body and ripping open your shirt. Realizing that like the good dog I have become, I retrieved the “toy” that you “threw” and brought it back to you. The bra securely fastens itself around your back and shoulders and with a hissing air sound the cups begin to inflate.

I watch half paralyzed as the I am powerless to stop the events from happening. The blue bra works itself onto my body like a soul possessed. (Wait I remember that bra. It was that one wizard who I… Oh shit, they are enacting their !) The latex against my skin felt SO GOOD! I want to fight it I must, but the latex both clings and rubs me simultaneously. Then my breasts, OH GOD my breasts fill with pleasure as they grow before my eyes. They feel wonderful but I am mortified. I can’t be running a store with big blue titties bouncing around. “Bad Toy, BAD girl. Fix this!”

I lean forward and grab the loose portion at the bottom of the bra and pull. When I do the bra gives and stretches staying in place but unrolling into a large sheet that reaches all the way down to your feet and suddenly clings to your body pinning you to the floor like a latex vacuum bed would. Your entire body has that same cool feeling from the bra…

“No NO! What are you doing!” I try to struggle but the sheet has me pinned down. The more I struggle, the more the latex clings. I feel it, I feel the magic working on my body. No I don’t want this. No. Yet my cock is hard as are my nipples. I thrust my hips experimentally and a sudden rush of pleasure fills me in a way that scares me. In a way that was so good, I’m afraid I might be losing control. I start bucking my hips and my cock, my BLUE FUCKING COCK pops free through the sheet and rubs your bitch titties. I moan from the touch and blush from the embarrassing need I am feeling.

leaning forward I place my tits on either side of your rubbery permanently hard blue cock and rub them up and down against it

“Such …..” thrust “…A….” thrust “ ….BAD…” thrust “…DOGGY..” Thrust!!
“Oh just fuck me you naughty toy dog!!” I cry as I am still pinned to the floor.

I move forward slowly as I position my cunt over your cock and slide down onto it moaning as I take it inch by inch as I do the latex trapping you begins to curl around your body forming a new skin as it finally releases you leaving you with an exaggerated female form, and a large 12 inch cock from the neck down

I cannot resist fucking you once more. You are so tight, or I am that big now. Either way it works for the both of us. I grab you by your collar and pump myself into you repeatedly as my tension grows. Our breasts squeak together as I keep thrusting into you until I explode. My seed fills your bitchy hole and you lick my face. Your body warms from my corruptive seed and you turn blue.

as you thrust into me the blue latex creeps up your neck as your grunts and moans change from deep male ones to soft feminine gasps of pleasure. As the latex finishes you feel your face rearrange and long hair sprouts from your head and out of the top of the latex hood .

I cry out as my world shifts from commerce to sex. I feel good, OH SO GOOD. I stand and rub my body, loving every sexual and sensual curve that is me. I look down at my toy doggy glad I put a collar on that bitch. I rub your head and praise you. “I Dep-TIT-utize you my personal guard bitch for my store. My personal Cunt9 unit.”

I wiggle my ass back and forth happily as I am praised like the dumb and obedient pet I now am

I saunter back to the front of my store, no longer fully human with Cunt9 by my side. I await new ‘customers’ to enter the store. ‘Customers’ I can turn into personal sex objects for me and my toy.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)