More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jhal00 Jhal00

ENF to ENM Stories:

Office Frenzy! 1

Preface:

This branch is going to be a male ENM version of an ENF comic called Office Frenzy by BikerBloke.

https://www.deviantart.com/bikerbloke/gallery/69115911/office-frenzy-88pages

https://bikersplacetwo.com/

Please feel free to add your own chapters on to increase the twists and turns the story can take.

Also, there is a Chrome extension I like to use on this site for stories like this one where the original author didn't enable custom names for characters. It's called Word Replacer 2. It's pretty useful for customising stories you otherwise wouldn't be able to, though it does have its limitations.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/word-replacer-ii/djakfbefalbkkdgnhkkdiihelkjdpbfh

The protagonist is a 23-year-old Male employee in a city office.

Note:

This story will lead directly from the end of Office Frenzy! 1 into Office Frenzy! 2. Office Frenzy! 2 is an ongoing story by Biker and is not finished yet. I will update the CHYOA story as and when I can to keep it going as Biker releases more of the story.

I also plan on going back through both stories and adding saucier routes. They will be labelled as such so you know that they're unofficial and more likely to be a dead end, but I will try to add hyperlinks at the end of alternate routes so that you can resume the story from that point on as if they were canonical.

They'll probably be labelled "CUM ROUTE: [Chapter Title]" because I want to add several parts throughout the story in which the protagonist will cum and humiliate themselves further. I won't publish a "CUM ROUTE" before the protagonist does cum so that it isn't disappointing when readers get there. So they may take longer than you'd like to come out.

Enjoy!

Start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)