More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Office Feud

Sitting at my desk I begin sifting through documents and invoices as is my daily grind, 9 to 5, 5 days a god damn week. The work is long and uninteresting, and hell the work environment leaves a lot to be desired also, what with Nadine and the others constantly sticking their noses into my business and chewing me out for every little thing, real or invented. Invented? Yeah, these fucking cunts are smudging the numbers, filing things wrong; doing everything they can to give themselves an excuse to walk over here and bother me.

You know, it doesn't need to be like this; as a male I enjoy a hefty sum from the government each month to help give me the opportunities to settle down and pump out babies, I could quit right now and live out my days in comfort. The government wants us to be breeding studs, and to grant us any means to support that activity for as long as we live to sustain humanities numbers. But that's not what I want; I want power - and it's no mistake that I picked this particular financial firm to work at.

The firm is owned by an affluential Japanese bank overseas that deals in local markets here in the states - the executive is a mature woman in her early 30's, and let's just say that I'll leave my aspirations for another day.

Hearing the dull clink and clatter I'd internalized as a sound that could only be made from Nadine's high heels as she approached my cubical; I tensed and breathed in once, exhaling long and calmingly as I mentally prepared myself for what was to come. Rounding on my small, enclosed cell with a bratty smile she palmed a pair of papers down onto my desk with a thud, the beginnings of some sanctimonious smile curling in my peripheral as I focused on my laptop.

"Any excuse this time, Richy Rich? I mean every day it's something new with you; 'Oh someone else must have forgot to file it correctly Nadine, oh it must have been a mistake with the data inputters, oh some demon controlled my dumb hand and made me add an extra 0 or two, Nadine' I mean come off of it Richard; take some accountability in your god damn life!" I could feel my blood boiling, I felt like if I looked at her I'd betray the rage that was pooling inside of me like magma bubbling its way to the surface.

"Uhhh, hello, earth to Richard?? Any answers for why this invoice was charged to a completely separate account??" The mockery in her voice had me gripping my laptop mouse near enough to the point of breaking, my breathing grew rapidly which seemed to have been missed by my tormenting boss who mistakenly carried on with her dressing down. "Like, are you just completely useless or something? I thought men were supposed to be strong, but here you are acting like a weak little bi-" she didn't have time to finish her remark, as a firm backhand caused her to grunt in a high pitched tone out of surprise, and sent her crashing back into the cubical wall, slumping partially against it and clutching her stricken cheek with wide eyes.

Standing up and towering over her, I looked down in pure rage.

"Is this what you wanted, you fucking bitch!" Grabbing her throat I lifted her up so that she was standing on tip toes, but still putting moderate pressure around her throat, she began and struggling against my grip, her hands grasping around my forearm but making no true effort to escape, she tried to open her mouth to speak but in my rage all that could come out was incoherent spluttering's and the attempt at words.

"Every fucking day you give me shit! You make up a new story every day just so you can come over here, well?! Was it fucking worth it?!" Lifting her up off the ground now with my one clenched hand I could see a tint of pink make its way onto her cheeks. Slapping her again as she failed to answer, I repeated her earlier line of enquiry to me but in a much more mocking tone.

"Hello?? Earth to Nadine??" Seconds after I slapped her, I could hear the sound of water pouring to the floor. Looking down in confusion I witnessed Nadine writhe and arch her body suspended in air as I choked her out. Looking at her in disgust I dropped her body onto the floor, along with the filth she had just squirted onto my fucking office carpet...

"You disgust me, get out." Was my parting words as I resumed my attention back to my laptop. Hearing her quickly pick herself up and scurry out of my cubicle it dawned on me that I might have just fucked up. They'd definitely fire me after I just assaulted a woman, won't they? Male privilidge can only go so far, after all. Fuck. Well, if you poke the bear long enough then you shouldn't be able to complain about losing a finger or two.

I'll have to think of another way to get what I want, start again some place new and work my way up. It was only a years worth of my time... Nice going Richard, you fucking idiot.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)